Dibs,evil plans, and the great switcheroo!!

A/N for who ever reads this I'm SOOO happy that this book has 1005 reads I know most people think oh big whoop its only 1005. But to me it's huge 1005 people read my book my I'm SOOO happy!!!!!!!! This hopefully will be a great chapter for the 1005 people who read my book! Now without further a due chapter 13 the dance how I love it

_______________________

Chloe's POV:

O MY GOD! Paige is doing my quartet with josh max and me finally Maddie won't be part of the group, she always takes control of the entire dance its like shes not even giving the rest of the girls a chance! thats why we all were annoyed when ms abby told Melissa and Maddie to bring her crowns in! But I have a strange feeling that Maddie isn't giving this group up that easy! But this dance how I love this dance I'm wearing a beautiful white flowery short dress with beautiful makeup and 1 inch heels I love it! This is the one dance where me and Paige can shine and I'm with my BOYFRIEND josh! And Paige's crush! The competition Is Saturday at the in10sity competition this is leading to nationals so we all have to work our butts of with the group and solos!

$$$$$$ Maddie's POV$$$$$

I am really hating Abby right now. Like really who gives a girl a part then takes it away so she can "work on the solo" and on top of that its Paige who gets the part with having a solo and same with Chloe! By the competition josh and Chloe will be together! And so will max and Paige! Life's unfair.

UNLESS

I now remember playing truth or dare with the girls at Brooke's house. And calling DIBS on josh. All the girls and I made a pact that we will always obey dibs! I called dibs on josh so I have my rights to him.

This is about to get interesting!!!!