The acceptance to dibs

MADDIES POV

-------•---••;------

I can't Believe I didn't think of this sooner! We all made a pact on accepting dibs!

I walk up to Chloe and josh, " hey sorry for interrupting is it ok if I talk to Chloe for a quick second?"they both look at each other debating whether its a good idea or not but finally Chloe agreed!

"So what was it you wanted to talk about?"

" first I want to remind you of the pact we made about respecting dibs alright"

"Oookkkk go on"

"Weellll remember that night Kendall nia Brooke kenzie Paige you and me had the sleep over at Brooke's and Paige's"

"Yaaaaa"

" and remember when we played truth or dare"

Instantly her face became 1000x paler remembering the night!

"Ummm ok"

" and remember how I called dibs on josh"

CHLOE'S POV

" and you know how I called dibs on josh" that's all that rang through my ears I could barley Speak after what I just heard so I did the stupidest thing ever, I nodded acknowledging I knew what happened.

"Ok so now I want to start calling on my dibs which means I WANT JOSH!"

That's when my whole world started to fall apart.and I broke into tears

"Can't you get something else anything but please not josh I love him"

JOSH'S POV

_____________

Why is Chloe taking so long she said only a second this was 10 friken minutes I knew i shouldn't have agreed to this!

I have to look for her I have a very bad feeling!

"Hey Brooke have you seen Chloe and Maddie" I asked interrupting her duet with Brandon

"Ya there outside by the back" she replied "okay thank good job by the way!"

I didn't bother here her response I was to busy sprinting to find Chloe when I reached the back of the studio I hid so no one would see me and evesdropped on there conversation

"So what was it you wanted to talk about?"

" first I want to remind you of the pact we made about respecting dibs alright"

"Oookkkk go on"

"Weellll remember that night Kendall nia Brooke kenzie Paige you and me had the sleep over at Brooke's and Paige's"

"Yaaaaa"

" and remember when we played truth or dare"

Instantly her face became 1000x paler remembering the night!

"Ummm ok"

" and remember how I called dibs on josh

She just nods

"Ok so now I want to start calling on my dibs which means I WANT JOSH!"

That's when I had to say something! Chloe was the only one I will and could ever love!

" DON'T I HAVE A FRIKEN SAY IN THIS!" I yelled

Chloe just looked at me with sadness in her eyes " josh calm down the girls and I made a pact before you and I were together saying we will always respect dibs, and since Maddie called dibs on the one thing I love most You! I still have to respect it. I'm so sorry josh I will never forgive myself! I love you and always will!" Before I could say anything she said the 2 words I couldn't believe came out of her mouth yet I refused to believe its true!

"It's over"

______________________

ILL END THIS CHAPTER HERE I KNOW YOU GUYS PROBABLY HATE ME FOR DOING THIS BUT IT'S CALLED DIBS AND DECISIONS! Please keep reading its gonna get better and it will end happily or will it?????

RANDOM QUESTION!!!

What song do you think the group dance should be for Paige Chloe max and josh? Who Evers song i pick will get that chapter dedicated to them!!

And it might b the way they get back together but you never know???

Luv ya

-Debbier5