🌱1

Cassie POV :

I just got off of the school bus and was making my way home. I was having a good ass day because it was the last day of school . So no more waking up early every day and going to sleep very late at night just to get my work done . I might not have had the best behavior at school but i damn sure didn't play about my grades. I was a straight a student that made a 4.0 gpa all year long for as long as i could think of . My bright smile soon turned to a frown when i seen my mamas boyfriends car outside in the drive way. He would get in my mamas ear and tell her things about me that weren't even true and no matter how hard i tried she would always believe him over me . As i walked in i was greeted with the smell of cigarette causing me to cough. I hated that shit .

" Get your shit and get out my fucking house " my mama yelled soon as she seen me.
" for what i just walked through the doe" i said calmly cause i knew she would get even angrier if I'd got loud.
" I don't want you here you make my man uncomfortable." said mama
"Ok" was all i said before i went to my room.
I called my brother Ben and told him what happened. He told me to pack my shit and i could stay with him and that he'll come get me later on tonight. I was hesitant on going because i hate people being in my business and knowing the gang they'll have loads of questions. So i told Ben to just wait till it's me and him and not everyone else, don't get me wrong i love the gang but they could be a bit too much at times. So i just went on a walk to clear my head until Ben came to get me.

1 hour and 30 mins later.....
Ben called and said he was pulling up, so i got my things together. I only had a backpack cause i had most of my stuff at Ben's.
I heard someone blasting kentrells music from all the way down the street, i already knew who it was so i got up and waited for them to stop.