🌱2

Kass POV

I'm at bens house so much so i already have my own room and most of my stuff was over here. I really didn't wanna talk to nobody cause i was feeling so upset. I was mad at the world and i didn't wanna put my problems onto nobody. They got there own shit going on so why would i bother them with me? So i just took a long hot steamy shower to calm me down.

1hr later.....

I heard loud music and i smelled that pressure pack so I didn't even wanna take my ass downstairs. I was bouta lay down and watch a movie until kd busted in my room.

"I missed you bestie, but there is pizza downstairs love you." Kd yelled walking out

"Ok I'll be down in a minute." I said

I really didn't wanna go down there but a bitch was mighty hungry.
I sneakily went to the kitchen without anyone noticing me.

Or so i thought.

"What you doing down here lil one?" Bway questioned me.

"My mama kicked me out" i said just above a whisper looking down.
I couldn't help but to think it was my fault and I'm not good enough for her. She always put men above me. Like why can't you just love me. I always try my hardest to please her but it's never good enough. A small tear slipped out but i tried to wipe it before he seen it.
He pulled me into a tight hug just rocking us back and fourth. Lord knows how much i need this. To feel safe and wanted, to be loved and feel secure.

"You good lil one, you'n need her you got me and the gang. Fuck her she gone see what she's missing in the long run and you ain't gone do nothing but shit on her." Bway told me

I just hummed in response cause i didn't know what to say. He kissed my head and walked out. I warmed my food up and went to the living room with everyone.
All eyes were on me and i didn't like it. They were just muggin for a while til Ben spoke up.

"Why you got these li ass shorts on bro?" Ben said with anger laced in his voice.

I just stood there because i didn't know what to say and i hated when people yell at me.
A few tears slipped out and i ran to my room.

Ben POV
We was all down here smoking and jocin on each other on some chill shit.
I seen kass walk in with these lil ass shorts on and it just made my blood boil seeing all these niggas just staring at her. It wasn't just the gang it was some outsiders. And they had their mouth wide open like she was a piece of meat.
I didn't want kass to be like my mom, just looking for guys to fuck on and blow a bag on her. I yelled at her then she cried and ran upstairs. My heart hurt seeing her cry like that and i didn't even mean to yell but it just came out. After she ran up the stairs i had told jay to check on her cause i know that's the only person that can really calm her down. I snatched the blunt outta three's hand and took a long pull but started choking after Dre said some shit.

"What you just said?" I said standing up

"i said I'll beat her pretty ass doonies down." Dre said reminiscing about kass
I started to laugh and i grabbed my gun off the table and cocked it back.
But before i could shoot kd and joe lunged on him and started to beat his ass.
Melo tried to sneak joe from behind but i punched him right in his face and knocked him clean the fuck out.
"Damn 10 you just be knocking niggas out left and right." Trell said laughing walking down the steps coming from the bathroom.