🌱6

I really don't know what to do with this book anymore so dm me some things y'all want to happen or whatever

kass pov

This is my second blunt this morning. I'm stressed the fuck out. Ben got locked up last month so i've been staying with trell.

I woulda went back home but when i got there all my moms shit was gone and the house was empty.

I really didnt care because she was never a good mother figure to me. The only female or the so called mother role was outta teelee and starr.

The house was quiet since it was just me here. Usually the whole gang would be here or the sister wives but they mostly stay in the back house.

It was now around 4 o'clock and a bitch was bored outta my mind. I cleaned the entire house from top to bottom , I even did the laundry.

I decided to take a nap since there was nothing else to do.

2hrs later..

Everyone came back and we were at the mall. Trell had a show coming up so they wanted to grab some new shit to show up and show out in.

We all went our separate ways. It was just me and boomer and we  were in foot locker and this fine ass boy just kept looking at me.

He had some free form dreads, dark chocolate skin, and some golds in. He had to be from Florida.

While boomers checking out i'm tryna reach for a pair of Jordan's that's all the way on the top shelf. My short ass was struggling.

I heard a deep voice behind me. I turned around and seen it was that fine ass boy.

"let me grab those for you"he said

"thank you"

"it ain't shit but you're cute asf, you gotta boyfriend"

I chuckled and looked down from my checks turning red hot.

" naw but if you tryna be then wassup"

" oh , so you  just straight up  like that huh" he smirked at me

"yeah luv i ain't got time for the games mister , so what you tryna do?"

I seen everybody else coming in so i was tryna get this show on the road. They will embarrass me and tell my brother.

Ben do not play , his black ass will go grab a motherfucking belt. So i just took his phone and put my number in.

back at the house.....

I had just got done packing so i just scrolled on ig.

❤️ 💬  ↗️liked by nba_self paid and 48,764 others liked @nba_youngboy   Big bankroll 💰

❤️ 💬 ↗️
liked by nba_self paid and 48,764 others liked
@nba_youngboy   Big bankroll 💰

@mgng10x yea twin dtmd 💚

@fan 😍😍😍

@sisterwife can i come to the big house now?

@moneyyaya baby daddy 😩

❤️ 💬  ↗️
liked by laay.badass and 567 others

@roshonteornahnah Free my man 💚

comments disabled

❤️ 💬 ↗️liked by bwayxyungy and 108,496 others

❤️ 💬 ↗️
liked by bwayxyungy and 108,496 others

@bbg.babyjoe Dhats Ah Death ☠️ Row Stick Cus It Got Bodies On It 🤓
#lld #llaj #llt #lltb #llm #bbgxnba #SickestNDhacity

comments disables

(damn making social media is so fucking time consuming)

My phone died so i went downstairs plus i was hungry. I went to the kitchen to find me something to snack on until dinner.

Kentrell always made sure to have a stocked fridge and pantry cause lord knows how much these animals eat when the smoke.

And for his daycare of heathens. I got me some chips and two packs of dracos fruit snacks.

I sat in the couch eating my snacks and listening to everyone else conversation.

I was low key in my feelings but i really didn't wanna worry anyone.

I know I didn't care about my mom leaving me or her treating me the way she    did but i really don't know how too feel about her.

I miss my big brother more than anything though. He was there with me through everything.

He was my shoulder too cry on if i needed, always ready too listen and not judge me.

If I didn't have him then I could go to jay but sometimes I just need my brother.