🌱5

Kass POV

1 wk later...

Me and Ben were on our way to yb's house. They were bout to go in tour so he wanted everyone to be together before we leave.
I really didn't wanna go because i wasn't really feeling it. My attitude was through the roof and i didn't wanna be bothered but Ben made me come.

We pulled up the whole lot was filled with cars, most i was familiar with and some i wasn't. It was kids everywhere and loud music coming from every direction.

I really didn't fuck with nobody besides the gang and teelee. Everyone else was either so stuck up Trells ass or they're two faced as fuck.

The gang was in the porch smoking. I greeted everyone and went straight upstairs. Ben stayed on the porch with the guys.
I was tired so i went to jays room that he has here and laid down.

After i woke up from my long nap mostly everyone was gone. I went downstairs to see where everyone was. No surprise i found them in the living room smoking. I seen ken so i took a seat next to him and laid my head in his shoulder.

Some girl came in and start yelling but i really couldn't hear her cause i was to busy looking at her fucked up wig. Lace crunchy as the fuck and she ain't een have a part. I turned and looked at kd. His ass already knew what i was thinking so we just busted out laughing.

"Why are you on my man bitch" girly said with attitude.

"Bitchhhhhh????" everyone said at the same time in the Soulja boy voice.

"Yes i said bitch, so why are you on my nigga?"

I turned and looked all around the room and behind me. I got up checked behind the curtains, under the couch, and even under the fucking cushions. I just couldn't find it. Every one just sat ther with confusion written all over their faces.

"I can't find it" i said

"Find what?"

" Who she's talking to cause it damn sure ain't me"

"And ain't" kd co signed and did the city girls swipe.

"Yeah bitch you definitely ain't talking to my sister like that, you minds well get out now before i let her beat the fuck outta you" ken spoke with a harsh tone.

Her face turned red with embarrassment and left out.

I went back upstairs and started browsing on Netflix tryna find something to watch.
A few minutes passed by and jay came in and laid down next to me and but his head in the crook of my neck.

I turned and looked at him and he looked so stressed and drained out.

"You sleepy bubba" i said while playing with his ear

"Mmmhmm" he mumbled into my neck

The vibration he sent through my body gave me chills. Fat ma down there was  on Aquafina.
I rubbed his ear and played with his hair until i heard light snores coming from him.

I tried to slowly remove myself from under him but he started to jump breath very heavy, so i knew he was having a nightmare. I quickly shook him woke. He looked up at me with sad eyes and i just held him.

"Was it the same nightmare?"

"It's all my fault I'm the reason why he's gone " his voice cracked

"It's not your fault bubba you have to stop blaming yourself for something that was out of your control. You know he wouldn't want you down here beating your yup about this. Tay6 would told you to stop acting pussy and it was his time to go." I told him

"But he was my brudda, i was supposed to protect him"

" Yeah but you can make him proud down here.    Keep grinding, keep doing what you're doing cause i know for a fact he's proud of you."

"Thanks li one i love you."

" love you too bubba"

"You what?" He looked at me like i was crazy

"I said love you too"

" ya ass better stop playing wit me an some real shit, you what?"

" I love you too"

" that's what i thought, you keep playing on a nigga top mane"

He turned the tv off and some music on then started rollin up.  We smoked the whole night not really making conversation, but it was a comfortable silence really wasn't trippin. We smoked and smoked until we both passed out. He was laying on top of me with his hand  on my breast and his head on my stomach. I had my hand in his hair gently massage it until i eventually fell asleep.