[1] mommy?

*No ones pov*

"Ugh cant you just shut up for a minute!" Her mother yelled to her daughter. She wasn't really scared, because her mother was always like this, her boyfriend broke up with her and now she is drunk yelling at her daughter.

The mother was in the room putting some stuff in her daughters bag. "Mommy what are you doing?"
"Bringing you to your father, I'm so done with you" Without another word her mother yanked her daughters arm and pulled her to the car.

Her mother pulled over and pulled her daughter in the building. They walked down the stairs and there was standing a men in the suit by the bar and a woman. "L-lucifer" the mother said slurping her words. "Well Clarissa, wonderful to see you again" Lucifer glanced to the little kid next to her.
"Right. Lucille this is your father, Lucifer this is your 5 year old daughter. Both of you have fun" the mother let the hand of her daughter go and walked away.
"Clarissa?"
"Mommy, where are you going?" Her mother turned around and faced her daughter. "Im going to live my life on a nice way without you. You make my live a living HELL!"
"mommy I'm sorry, pls don't go" Lucille wanted to grab her moms hand but her mother pulled away and gave Lucille a hit what made her fall. "You're a bad mother, Clarissa. I never would think that of you" Lucifer said angry. Yes he dispise children, but no one needs to be hurt like that by their parents. He stood before Lucille so Clarissa couldn't go to her daughter. "Well maybe you would do a better job. Here" She throwed the bag to Lucifer and lefted. Lucille stood up and looked at the exit her mother just did go. "Mommy" She said just above a whisper with tears in her eyes.
"Child, are you okay?" He asked. She was still staring to the exit and didn't answer his question "where did mommy go?" She asked.
"I dont know child. I dont know" He let out a big sigh while looking up at Maze, Lucille had a couple bruises on her face and arm but they didn't seem to hurt. She was more shocked that her mother lefted her with people she don't know.

"Maze, what on earth do I need to do?" Lucifer asked to the shocked maze who was standing behind the bar. "I don't know, Lucifer. Maybe ask Decker"
"Yes that's a wonderful idea. Keep a eye in her. I would get the Detective"
"You want me to babysit?"
"Yes I need to go"
"Nonono you are taking her with you" Maze turned her attention to the still shocked Lucille "Lucille you can go with him, he would help you" Maze said to Lucille, she nodded and walked with Lucifer away. Lucifer gave a death glance at Maze what only made her smirk.

Chloe was still working so they did go to the precinct. It was a uncomfortable quiet ride but both of them didn't know what to say. When they walked in the precinct, Lucifer walked over to Chloe's desk.
"Hello Detective" Lucifer said with a worried voice. Chloe could feel something was wrong.
"Hi Lucifer, what's wrong?" Lucifer wanted To point to Lucille next to him but she wasn't standing there. "Bloody hell. Did I lose her already?"