[11] Auntie Maze

*No ones pov*

It has been a couple weeks since everything happend. Lucille is going to school, Lucifer is going to work and Maze is baby sitting at Lucille when Lucifer isn't home. That was also today. Lucifer was working again and Maze had just picked Lucille up from school and is back in the penthous. Today it is Friday "Is today the day, auntie?" Lucille asked with a big smirk on her face after she finished her soda. Maze had promised Lucille something. "Yes it is. Come on" Lucille followed Maze to the other side of the penthouse. There were laying 2 dummies on the ground and all sort of knifes on the table. "Today I'm gonna teach you how to throw knifes. We do it now because your dad will not be home soon, so he cant stop us" Maze smirked and gave the smallest knife to Lucille and putted the dummy right up. She took a pen and draw a big circle on the stomach of the dummy with a stip in the middle. "Try to throw the knife in the middle of the circle when I say it" Lucille nodded. Maze stood behind her and helped her stand straight. Lucille looked at Maze till she said it "yes, you may"

Lucille focused on the dummy and threw the knife on the line of the circle. "Shit!"

"Hey it's okay, it's actually pretty good for a first time. Here try it again" Maze said while giving another knife. Lucille excitedly nodded and threw again.

~~

Lucifers POV
I was at the precinct talking to the Detective. I have the feeling I'm spending to much time with the Detective then with my daughter. Jeez it has been even weeks since I just simple watch a movie with her. The detective and I have been getting closer, but I totally forgot about the bond I need to make with Lucille. I just hope I haven't messed it up. Everything has changed after Lucille was forced to go to Heaven. She changed aswell. "Detective, as I can see we only have paper work so is it okay if I go home early today?" I asked the Detective. I never like paper work and she is always saying I only make it more work. She looks up from the papers and smile, bloody hell that smile is blinding
"If course I will see you tomorrow then" she stood up from her work and give me a kiss on my lips. I smirked and pulled Chloe closer to deepen the kiss. Chloe pulled away first. "You know, maybe we can have diner tomorrow with Trxie and Lucille" she said while tracing her hand threw my black locks. "I would love that" I smiled and gave a last kiss before I went home.

~~
When I was standing in the elevator I heard the sound of knifes being thrown. Worried I almost fell out the elevator to see what was going on. But I was surprised in what I saw. Maze had a big smirk on her face but hadn't seen me yet. Lucille had two big demon daggers in her hand and throw them both in de middle if the circle of a dummie. "Well done, Lucille"

"Thank you auntie. Your the best teacher ever" I felt something weird when I saw how much Lucille was laughing with Maze. I had been so busy with work and with my relationship with the Detective that I totally forgot to spend time with her. So seeing her so happy, relaxed, and proud made me feel good but also not. It was my own fault that she didn't do that with me. "Hey, darling," I said while walking out the shadows. Lucille looked at me and examined me first. Since everything with Micheal she does that to know for sure it's me. It doesn't matter if I or someone else say that I'm not Micheal she doesn't believe anyone. I have the feeling a lot more happend with Micheal, but that will be something to ask her a other time "Hey, daddy. Look auntie Maze has learned me how to throw knifes!!" she said excitedly while jumping up and down. Chuckling I walked up to her and gave her a kiss on her head. "I can see that. Do you mind showing it, darling?" I asked her.

She ran up to the dummie and took the knifes out of the dummie. She stood ready and looked over at Maze. "Yes, you may" she smiled and throw the knifes perfectly on the right place. She smiled big. "Yes again!"

"Well done, Lucille" I said to her with a big smile. She looked up to me and smiled. She was so proud and ran up to Maze to give her a hug. "Thank you for teaching me auntie, I love you" Maze stood frozen on her place and carefully hugged Lucille back. She looked at me but I was as shocked as her. After everything that happened she doesn't do much hugs anymore. She always likes to get a kiss on her head from me, but she never really hugged anyone after the accident. "No problem Lucille an- and I l-lo-love you t-too" maze said with tears in her eyes? I dont see Maze much like this but she was so vulnerable at this moment.

Lucille broke the hug and Maze cleared her throat and picked up a knife. "What is the most important thing what you have to carry with you?" She asked Lucille. Lucille smiled big. "A knife of course, duh!" The both laughed and I had picked a drink to watch them. "You listen good. Lucille you did amazing I think this is enough for today. Next time i will learn you how to use them in a fight, alright?"
"YES YES YES!!"
"Alright then. I will see you tomorrow Lucille" Maze shook the hair of Lucille and made it a little messy. Lucille smiled "see ya tomorrow, auntie"
Maze said her goodbye and lefted.

When Maze lefted I asked Lucille what she wanted to eat and of course she said pizza. I ordered them and not much time later they came. Together we eated together and when we were done she was sitting on the couch. "Should we watch a movie?" I asked her. She looked up with big eyes. "Yeeees. That has been so long"
"I know what should we watch?" I asked her. "It 2?" She said with a little smirk. Maze has showed her It 1 and she is loving horror movies now. "Of course. Everything you want, my dear"

we were watching It and in the middle of the movie she crawled to me and laid her head on my chest. I sighed from relieve. "I love you, daddy" she said to me half asleep. I gave her a kiss on her forehead and played with her hair. "I- I l-love you too, darling and I will always protect you" she hugged from were she was laying and not long after that she fel asleep.

"I know you dont hear me now but I just have to say this. I really care about you, and a will never see myself without you in my life. First I was scared to be a father because I didn't really knew what to do, but I wouldn't wish it a other way. I will do anything to protect you and will never let you be hurt. I was scared when you were in Heaven because I didn't knew were you where and that feeling was terrifying. I never want to lose you, darling. I love you" I dont know why but a tear stroke down my cheek. She is my daughter and no one hurts her. NO ONE.