[4] family meeting

*no ones pov*

Lucifer grunted awake by the light that came in the penthouse he stood up and walked straight to his room were Lucille still was sleeping. He grabbed his phone and ordered some breakfast.
10 minutes later Lucille came walking in the livingroom. "Well Goodmorning, sleepyhead" lucifer chuckled "morning daddy" Lucille responded while stretching herself. "I ordered some food and it's on his way now. After we eat something we are going to your uncle, aunt and cousin"
"Okay daddy"

Not much time later they had breakfast, when they were done eating Lucifer changed first into his normal suit and then helped Lucille getting clothes on she choose. She chose a red little dress with a black hair tie and black shoes. When Lucifer wanted to zip her little dress he saw two scars on the back of Lucille. He didn't really putted attention at it because Lucille was already jumping around because she was exited to go to the family meeting. "Are we going, daddy?"
"Yes we are, my little spawn, come on" lucille smiled and grabbed her father's hand. Lucifer chuckled and together they walked to the elevator.

Lucifer knocked on the door and Linda opened the door. "Hello Lucifer, oh you most be Lucille" Linda set while crouching down. "Yes she is, right Lucille. This is your aunt Linda" Lucifer explained. "Hi" Lucille said while jumping up and down while still holding Lucifers hand. "Should we go meet your uncle?" Linda asked while grabbing the hand of Lucille. She nodded excitedly and walked with Linda in the house, Lucifer chuckled and let his hand go and closed the door behind him.

Amenadiel walked up to Linda, Lucille and Lucifer. "Darling, this is your uncle Amenadiel" Linda said. "Hiiii I'm lucille" Amenadiel chuckled from the excited little kid who was jumping in front of him. "Wel nice to meet you Lucille"

Before anyone could say anything more the door opened and Maze walked in. She dropped her bag of knifes on the ground and still holding two knifes "Yo Lucifer, Linda, Amenadiel, devil spawn"
"Right Lucille, and this is your other auntie. Auntie Maze" Linda said to Lucille. Maze eyes became big when Linda said Auntie Maze. "I like your knife" Lucille said while pointing to one of the demon daggers Maze was holding. "You do huh?"
"Yeah its pwretty" she said. Maze chuckled "it's made in the bowels of hell" she said while crouching down giving Lucille a knife. "Hell? So you are a demon?" She responded while looking down at the knife in her hands. "Yes indeed. Right, one time when your father is not around I will learn you to use a knife" Maze said while grabbing the knife back. "That's going to be so cool" lucille answered happy.

Maze looked Lucille up and down and chuckled "I can see that we did good shopping work" Maze joked. "Yes you did, right Lucille should we go to your cousin?" Linda asked, trying to change the subject Lucille nodded and they walked to the crib Charlie was laying in. Lucille couldn't see much because she was a little to small. First Lucifer didn't see that but Lucille tucked at his pants and gestured to pick her up, Lucifer cleared his throat "Right I will help you" lucifer said while picking her up, Lucille saw Charlie "he is cute" she said. "Yes he is" Linda responded to Lucille. "Aunt Linda, does Charlie have wings?"

Now everyone's eyes were big. "What do you mean?"
"Well I mean does Charlie have white wings, just like angels have"
"No. Do you have them?" Amenadiel asked. "No. Yes. No I dont. I had them but not anymore. A angel took them from me" she explained like it was no biggie. "Who was it?"
"Uhm he looks a lot like you, daddy. He said he was your twin and had a weird scar on his face" she said. Lucifer get wide eyes and his face flashed to red. Lucille gasped a little before it turned in a smile. "Do it again do it again!"

she stated. "Do what?" Lucifer asked. confused. Amenadiel and Linda were shocked by the way Lucille reacted and Maze only smiled from her reaction. "Your trick! Your trick!!!" she stated still hyper. Lucifer was still confused and looked at Amenadiel "Your other side"
"Oooh. Wait! Did I show it?"
"Yes you did daddy, do it again!!" Lucille exclaimed while almost jumping out of Lucifers arms. He flashed his face to his devil side and growled. Lucille started laughing. She carefully putted her two hands on her dad's face and looked completely happy like she just was in a candy shop "That's odd" lucifer said while chancing normal again. Lucille took her hands of his cheeks and looked at Charlie who was also laughing. "Look, daddy. Charlie like it too" she said while pointing to the laughing baby.

"Yes he does my little spawn"
Lucifer, Maze, Amenadiel and Linda were talking and Lucille was playing with Charlie. Well it was more that she was entertaining Charlie. "Maze can I ask you a favor?" Lucifer asked while looking at Lucille. "Favors are more your thing not mine"
"Then just your help. Lucille doesn't have a own place or bed and I want to ask you to help me with that"
"Sure. Then I can choose the colors I'm better in that then you. Aaaand then I also can make sure she is not going to be a spoiled brat" the last part she said with a side eye to Amenadiel.
"Ha very funny. Linda, Amenadiel can Lucille stay here till I'm back?"
"Sure that's no problem" linda responded.

Lucifer nodded and walked up to Lucille
"Lucille"
"Yes daddy?"
"I need to go do something would you like to stay here?"
"Yes then I can play more with charlie" she responded.
Lucille stood up and gave Lucifer a hug. Lucifer chuckled and picked her up in his arm and looked Lucille in her dark brown eyes. "You be a nice little devil okay?" He said to lucille. "Okay daddy I promise" Lucille gave Lucifer a last hug till she proceed playing. Lucifer chuckled and turned around to see a shocked Linda, Maze and Amenadiel staring at him. "What?" He he asked to all if the shocked faces. "You two seem very close" Linda responded. "Well yes. Right Maze are you coming?"
"Sure"

Lucifer and Maze walked out and when the door closed Linda looked at Amenadiel. "What should we do?" Amenadiel asked. "Dont make it a big thing" Linda responded. Linda walked up to Lucille and crouched down.
"Lucille, would you like to eat some cookies with me?" Lucilles eyes light up "yes I love cookies!!" She jumped up but looked at Charlie. "You stay here I will be right back" she said to the almost sleeping baby. She grabbed Linda's hand and together they walked to the kitchen.