kim minju angel

Sakura is currently stuck in the car with her girlfriend and she doesn't seem so amused. At all.

For days, she's been giving Chaeyeon the cold shoulder after that incident with her video games. As much as she misses her girlfriend, she just wants to tease her more so she can get even after what she had done.

"You're still upset with what I did?" Chaeyeon playfully asks, her one hand was casually placed on the steering wheel while the other tries to reach for her girlfriend's thigh.

"Shut up and drive."

"Ya," the former laughs, turning to quickly glance at Sakura when she knows that it was safe enough to do so. "Come on, let's make up already. It's been days."

"Eyes on the road, Lee Chaeyeon!"

"Okay, my bad, my bad." She complies almost immediately.

When Chaeyeon focuses back on driving, the Japanese can't help but steal secretive glances at her.

She looks so cool while driving, and she drives so well. Maybe I should just forgive her now.

"Anyway, you're about to meet Minju." She speaks up once again, referring to her friend whom they would be picking up at the airport. "She's really nice and we've been friends with her since we were in high school and Wonyoung was practically a toddler."

"Really?"

"No, I was kidding about that part with Wonyoungie," she chuckles. "But yeah, she's part of our gang ever since."

Yup, she's definitely forgiven, Kkura thought to herself, resisting herself from fangirling over her girlfriend's attractive driving skills.

"I guess you're really close with her then."

"Yeah, well..." Chaeyeon trails off, earning a questioning look from Sakura. "Actually..."

"What?"

"We kind of dated."

"What?" The girl in the passenger seat hisses. "You never told me that."

"I swear it wasn't serious! It was just for a short time and it was even before she started hanging out with my friends and I."

The former wasn't convinced though. "So you're telling me, we're about to pick up this girl whom you used date?"

"Saku-chan, I told you it's not a big deal. We were young back then and it was just a harmless crush."

"Whatever."

"Besides, we only went on one date. We didn't go out anymore after that." She points out further. When her upset girlfriend looks at her, she flashes a cheeky grin. "I love you. Don't be mad at me."

"Whatever, I love you too."

-

"Hello," Hyewon courteously greets the gang as she and her friends step into an extremely luxurious penthouse. She gasps at the beautiful furnishings and layout of it in awe. "Woah, thank you so much for inviting us."

"No problem unnie." Wonyoung replies with a friendly smile but the moment she sees who the person beside Hyewon was, she scoffs and walks off to continue what she was told to do by her unnies.

"So this is Minju unnie's place?" Yujin breathes out, admiring all the great paintings that are displayed up on the walls.

"Yup, that girl's rich as hell." Yena says with a laugh while hanging up a banner that says 'Welcome Home Minju!'. Yuri approaches her and offers a hand, in which the latter gladly accepts in return.