Chapter 8

Antonio

I gripped my fork so tightly that my knuckles turned white.

Why does he have to be an idiot?

"Yeah, I went to her house in the morning to search for her. It was all messed up, mirrors were broken and all her things were thrown here and there. It was definitely Mambas. We have to be more careful, they must have known we're helping her and she's with us" I grunted

"Oh my God! What will I do now? My uncle and aunt will be returning in 2 days and they'll use them to get to me, they are all I have" she said with teary eyes.

When did I start caring for emotions, I never thought I had a heart, but why is she affecting me so much.

"Don't worry Jane, I promise I won't let them harm you or your family" the words came out of my mouth before I knew what I am saying. I am not a guard or something. We're gang, not only some random but the most feared gang.

She smiled and slightly nodded while taking a sip of her coffee. Now I have to focus on what I should do and save her uncle and aunt. I called hail and told him to extend their ticket and let them know that no flights are currently available. That could be the best way to stop them from coming at least for now.

She sat on the bike behind me and we went home. It was so relaxing to have her back. She dressed up in ripped jeans and a blue top. In her simple attire, she looked stunning. "I have to go to the bakery" her voice was back to normal, demanding, and feisty. Just the way I like it.

"Okay, I'll come with you" I stood up and checked my back pockets to make sure I have my wallet and Mobile. "Let's go"

I sat on the bike, she held my waist and we drove away. I wasn't driving that fast. Finally, we reached our destination and she stepped down. "Thank you, you may go"

I narrowed my eye "I am not going anywhere, I'll be waiting here until your shift is over"

She sighed "As you wish" and turned towards the door.

I sat on a table and looked at her. There were some bastards who tried to flirt. Of course, until they didn't notice me, they paled and I grinned devilishly. I had a lot to do for now but maybe I'll have to stay up all night and do it. I am exhausted anyways.

My phone rang, I answered it on the first ring "hello Antonio, my lovely brother. How's everything? Oh how...." my blood boiled as I heard the voice and rage took over me

"You bastard! Why the fuck did you call? Once I get my hands on you you're no more!" I growled

"Oh, I'll fulfill your wish then. Right away, just meet me at the back of the bakery. I am waiting" I didn't waste a single second. I stood up ignoring the type of stares I received and headed for the door. As I reached the back.

"Coward! Just come out. Stop hiding!!" I growled and took out my gun from the back pocket and unlocked the safety. As I sensed a presence behind me I turned around and just then something was brutally smashed at my back. A sharp pain occurred from my back. I turned around to see two members of fucking Mambas.

The other one swayed a rod and directly aimed at my right leg. I fell flat on the ground. I was unable to move. I could feel wet everywhere.

"Antonio!" I lifted my drooping eyelids to see Jane running towards me but one of the bastards held her before she could reach me. He grabbed a fistful of her hair. She didn't care, she was trying to reach me "Antonio! Please stay with me! Please!" Her tears were working as a waterfall.

"Janee!" I growled with all my effort ignoring the shooting pain that was increasing with every passing second and then everything blacked out.

Are you waiting for more?
Stay tuned *wink*

Vote and comment ♥️