Epilogue Part-1

"Come on aunt, you've seen it all over social media. Pleaseeee"

"Listen, young lady, I cannot allow this. You're my responsibility and your mother shall not allow this if she was with us" she replied pointing a finger at me, her eyebrows knitted

"Uncle! You should be on my side and convincing her but your newspaper seems more interesting" I exclaimed. His half-face popped from behind the newspaper so that I could see his eyes and gave me an 'I don't wanna mess with this woman' look.

I let out out a frustrated sigh "aunt..." I couldn't finish when I saw the look in her eyes. Her glare was so dangerous.

"Bethany" we all turned towards the voice

"Yes" the aunt replied trying her best to control her anger towards Mrs. West

"I am the witness, I know you think that person isn't good for her and he's a monster but you weren't here when all this happened. He used to stay at the bakery and look after her. He never let her out of his sight. And love, you can't imagine. No one can love her the way he does" she spoke in a calm voice and I was grateful that at least someone was on my side.

"But don't you remember how he was and what he was? I never thought you'd be taking his side after witnessing what he was"

"Aunt, I assure you he will discontinue whatever he was. You see now both gangs are in peace too so there's no way they'll be fighting." I said hoping to convince her

"You know it was your niece who fit some sense in both gangs, you should have come earlier darling" Mrs. West teased and we all laughed.

Aunt remained silent and seems to be lost in thoughts, by looking at her expressions I don't think there's any chance that she's going to be convinced. Still, I held my breath and she finally spoke "If I find even a tiny bit anything suspicious about that man I won't think once to cancel this marriage"

It took me few seconds to register her words but when it did I nearly jumped on her hugging her so tight while whirling her in the whole room. "Thank you thank you thank you sooo much" giving a halt I kissed her cheek hard.

Spinning her head in circular motion she scolded me "are you trying to kill me before your wedding, young girl" my grin grew wider.

*~*~*~*

"Beck! You silly man, get your ass up you have a lot to do instead of snoring"

"Go away monster, lemme sleepy" he snuggled more into his pillow. My hands balled into fists and I stormed out of his room and slumped onto the couch.

"Hello Jane, you look sad. What's up?" My head turned towards the voice and there stood Richie looking as handsome as ever. I just shrugged. "What's wrong? Maybe I could be of some help"

"These sleepy heads ugh" I folded my arms in front of my chest and sat more straight to show my annoyance "okay, I need a bridesmaid. There are so many best men and no bridesmaid. I don't even have a long lost sister" I huffed

He chuckled only to receive a glare from me. He sat beside me "I can help you with this" he took out his phone, pushed some buttons, and held it to his ear. I frowned "Hey I am texting you a location, come as soon as possible.... yeah I am waiting... bye"

"Who did you call?" I inquired

"You'll know soon" he grinned earning another glare

After about 20 minutes of glaring and grinning competition, the bell rang. Antonio was out for some business that is why he told Richie to be with me. Yeah, they've become good friends, I think they've become more like brothers. This one month was a really peaceful and happy one for all of us. Just as I was getting up to answer the bell Richie was already there before me. I sighed and plopped back.

The door opened and a familiar figure stepped in. I raised a brow and just then it hit me who was she. "Meet my beautiful wife, Eva," Richie said with his head raised.

I stood up and walked towards them "hello" I put my hand forward.

"Hey Jane" she brought her hand in front and shook it with mine. I wasn't surprised that she knew my name, I mean it's obvious.

"So, you got your bridesmaid" Richie stretched his both arms pointing it at Eva

My eyes widened and just then I realized what he said "w-what did you say... oh my God" I squealed crushing Eva against me and whirling her around the whole room while screaming. She started laughing so hard and both of us were breathless by the time we stopped.

"Oh God, Jane I feel I am still spinning," she said while supporting herself on the couch

"You guys are seriously crazy. I would've hugged the floor after this amazing ride. Thank God I didn't suggest you that I could dress up as your bridesmaid" Richie held up his hands and both of us burst out laughing.

"Now, I've brought you designs. You choose your design and let me know the color"

"Okay then listen to me, the color of my gown should be matching Antonio's shirt and this is a secret"

"of course" he winked

So guys, plz comment and tell me how was the first epilogue
I'll try to make the next one more interesting

Take care
Love you all