Chapter #1.) He's been Freed.

Malchior Awoke, only... he was no longer in the book, he was in Raven's room, Raven... the One who saved him, the one who Freed him. Beast Boy walked into the room to see Malchior get up.
Malchior: Where is she~...?
Beast boy: U-Um.. Who...?
Malchior: Where is Raven...?
Beast Boy: A better question is w-
Malchior: My name is Malchior, I am a Knight that doubles as a wizard, I can turn into a dragon, breathe fire, and Cast Fire Magic.
Beast Boy looked confused, Why did he just tell him off the bat?
Beast Boy: Well then... Ravens in the living room, It's down the Hall on the left.
Malchior: Thank you~!

Malchior Zoomed into the living room at an incredible speed, witch Beast Boy was shocked at. Raven heard Foot steps, got up, and turned around, only to be met by a rilly strong Tackle Bear Hug courtesy of Malchior, Who was overjoyed to finally be free.
Malchior: THANK YOU EVER SO MUCH~!
Raven: WOAH!!!
Malchior Got up, and Helped Raven to her feet.
Malchior: So sorry~! I'm Just so happy to finally be free~!
Kid Flash walked in, Yawning.
Kid Flash: What's going on, I'm trying to sleep...?
Malchior: You...You encouraged Raven to release me, Did you not...?
Kid Flash: Um... Yeah... Actually, everyone in Titan tower did.

Malchior: Well then, I am forever in everyone in Titan Tower's debt~!
Malchior Stretched, He's been Freed. Now he was Ready, Ready to help the Titans. No, Ready to JOIN the titans.