Chapter #2.) The Crash Landing.

[-2 days Later...-]
Malchior was Sitting on the Couch, watching, reading a book that depicts him.
Malchior: Good God.
Raven: What...?
Malchior: They got so much wrong, I wasn't a villain at all, I was meerly protecting my Family as anyone in my place would have.
Raven: Maybe you Shouldn't read that book.
Malchior: The only reasons I am is to A.) Pass the time, B.) Do something besides training, and C.) Find out if they got anything correct, witch they have, just barely, they depicted me getting trapped in the book with vivid-ly accurate details.
Raven: Um... maybe don't read that part, lest you get Ptsd.

Before Malchior could respond to his Sister from another Mister, the atmospheric breach alarms started Blairing, and everyone rushed in.
Malchior: It better not be another base ball... because I'm no- oh dear mother of God.
A tameranian, Starfires Race's, Escape pod was entering earths atmosphere at a rapid rate.
Robin: This one looks different from the rest.
Malchior: Starfire... do you know witch type of escape pod that is and who it belongs to?
Starfire: That... is the planetary escape pod of the planet of Tameran, It the belongs to My sister.
Cyborg: What Does Blackfire want now.
Malchior: Wait... That escape pod, It looks heavily damaged... and-!
All of the Titans looked in horror as They saw the Escape Pod's outer shell beginning to peel off, before Anyone could say it, Malchior opened up the Roof exit,(_ , witch was large enough to fit a dragon if you were curious,) Sprouted his Dragon wings, and Took off towards Blackfire's Breaking Escape Pod.

Malchior Saw Blackfire Fall out of the escape Pod, Bleeding, Quickly contacting the titans, who where quickly following behind him in the jet, and those who could fly, where... well... flying.
Malchior: (-On coms-) Team, You need to Catch that escape Pod and All of it's Parts, I'll Get Black Fire.
Robin: What d- OH MY GOD!!!
The Rest of the Titans Saw Blackfire Falling from the escape pod, Bruised, Bleeding, and Unconscious, Malchior nose Diving after her. Malchior Swept Backfire into his arms, and, what little consciousness she had left, She Held on tight.
Malchior: It's Alright... You're safe now...
The Titan Jet Quickly Gathered all the Parts of the main escape pod, witch had Crashed in the Back Yard of Titan Tower, This was The Crash Landing. The craiter Caused by said Crash Landing was rather large. Star Quickly Flew To Malchiors Location, witch was in the Medical Bay of Titans Tower to see her Sister, who Had Barely survived whatever had happened to her.