Chapter #3.) Healing their Relationship.

Starfire Covered her mouth, Tears streaming from her face as her Sister was In the Bed, Unconscious.
Starfire: S... S-S... Si-... ster...?
Blackfire barely moved upon Hearing Starfire's Voice.
Malchior: I don't know If she'll be ok or not.
The Other Titans Walked in to see the Broken and Damged Body of Blackfire laying there in the bed, Bleeding.
Starfire: Sister... Please... Wake the up... WAKE UP!!!
Starfire Clenched Her sisters Body in her Arms, Crying, She couldn't Live Without her Sister.
Starfire: PLEASE WAKE UP ALREADY!!!
Robin: Star... You need to let h-eeeeeeeaaaaaOOOOOOOLY CHRIST!!!

Starfire and Blackfire's Body's Erupted into Neon Green Flame, that was transparent and glowing. Starfire woke up in a black and White Environment.

Starfire Saw Her sister There, She was in A cage, All she Had to do was Let her know that She was getting out, Star Reached Her hand into the cage, Blackfire looked to See her sister's Hand, Only to look away

Starfire Saw Her sister There, She was in A cage, All she Had to do was Let her know that She was getting out, Star Reached Her hand into the cage, Blackfire looked to See her sister's Hand, Only to look away. Blackfire Then Heard Sobbing, She looked to See tears Streaming Down her Sisters Face As though she was Crying out, Pleading, no, Begging for her sister to Take her hand, Begging For her not to Die.
Starfire: Please... Please don't Die...!!!
Blackfire Started To cry as She started to reach out her hand, the Cage begining to Dissappear, as She Grabbed her sisters Hand. The cage Door Dissappeared and Starfire Pulled Her Sister Through.
Blackfire: *Cough* *Cough* S... Star... fire...?
Starfire opened her eyes to see her sister, looking at her, Crying.
Starfire: There you are~...! There you are~!!!
Starfire Hugged her Sister, Who hugged Back, Healing their Relationship. This time, for good.