Part 2: What did you do?!

HARRY POV.

The ceremony finished and we were on our way to the gryffindor common room. When we got there we all sat down to talk. "Are you alright Harry?" Hermione asked. "Huh?" "I asked if you were alright. I didn't see you eat that much and you were awfully quiet?" She said, a worried look in her eyes. "O-Oh, sorry, I must've zoned out." I scratched the back of my head, yet again faking my smile. "Are you sure?" She questioned. " I'm fine Hermione, I promise. I was just thinking about potions class tomorrow and how much I dreaded it." I replied, half truthfully. I really didn't like potions class, but only because of Snape and the fact that I'm bad at it. "Okay, if you're sure. Well, it's kinda late so we should all go to bed." Hermione announced. Ron jumped up at the offer (more like statement) and bid goodnight to us as he practically ran up the stairs to our dorms. "Well, goodnight Harry, sleep well." Hermione spoke softly as she hugged me. "Night Mione" I replied hugging lighty back, considering that because of the Dursleys, my body was aching. She let go smiling her smile that always for some reason seemed to calm me. She walked up the stairs, waving as she disappeared. I wasn't going to be asleep as usual so I walked up to the astronomy tower, my invisibility cloak next to me since it was past curfew. I sat near the edge looking at the stars, wishing I could be like them, high up and far away from here. My last thought before falling asleep for what seemed like the first time in forever was, ' If I died, would I be able to be a star up in the sky? Dancing around with the galaxy? Feeling free?'

°.*~The Next Morning~*.°

I woke up casting a tempus charm to check the time and immediately ran to the dorms, throwing the cloak into my open suitcase, grabbing my bag and books shoving them in as I ran through the halls to potions class as I was already late. 'Shit shit shit shit shit! I'm so late!' I opened the door quit forcefully, speed walking to an empty seat. Ron sent me a 'where were you' look as I walked and I gave him an 'I'll tell you later' look back. I was so focused on Ron that I ran into someone's cauldron. "Shit! Sorry!" I said quickly as I felt the liquid get soaked on me. "Watch were you're going four eyes!" I heard, immediately registering the voice as Malfoy. My cheeks turned pink, making me feel even more embarrassed about the fact that it was Malfoy. I was about to apologise again and clean it up when all of the sudden I felt weird. " Malfoy, what potion is thi-" Before I could finish, there was a light, a crack, and a loud pop as I felt my skin stretch and pull.

3rd POV

The light faded quickly and all that was left was a pile of clothes and a small head of curly raven colored hair and big dull but clearly scared and teary emrald green eyes. A small lightning bolt scar was evident on the childs forehead. This small, tired, and scared out of his mind looking child was none other than the baby Harry Potter.

Hey guys! Sad_Rainy_Day here. Just wanted to thank you all so much for reading and voting for my very first story. I wanted to apologise for the delay but I had a personal thing going on and as I've said this is my first time doing an online and public story. Thank you all so much for being patient with me and I will update sometime soon hopefully. See you guys soon! Buh-Bye! ;3