Part 5: Pain is Painful

Draco's POV

I woke up to Harry attempting to wiggle out of my arms without waking me, and failing once he heard me chuckle lightly at his adorableness. "Ah! 'm sowwy Mr. Dwaco! I didn' mean to wake ou," "It's ok Raven, I needed to wake up anyway." "Oh, otay. Wha fow?" He asked nervously. I assumed it was because of last night. "I was going to take you somewhere for a quick little check up." I answered calmly, so he wouldn't freak out for asking a question. "Wha's a check up?" I faltered a little. I hadn't thought about the fact that he probably never went to the doctors before. "It's nothing scary, I promise. It's something that will make you feel better." "Awre you suwr?" "Of course, I'll be with you the whole time." His eyes quickly had a flash of happiness to them before disappearing again. "Otay!" He jumped excitingly.

I walked over to my wardrobe to grab my robes and Harry sat there quietly before asking, "Wha is dat Mr.Dwaco?" I chuckled again. "These are my school robes. They color coordinate with the house that I'm in." "Ooh," I went to the bathroom to shower and change. When I came out Harry was on the floor walking twords my wardrobe, probably looking for clean clothes himself. I decided to scare him so I creeped up from behind him and snatched him up, putting him on my hip, and started tickling him. This earned a shreek of surprise and giggles shortly after.

That was music to my ears. To hear him be all happy and giggley made my heart melt. He started laughing loudly and asked me to stop tickling over and over. "Mmm, nah." I replied tickling him even more before stoping so I could dress him. He giggles a little more as I sat him on the bed to get him some clothes. Apperently someone dropped some off last night because there was a small suitcase of clothes next to the foot of my bed with a note that said 'Clothes for Mr. Potter.'

I picked it up and set it up on the bed. "Here Raven, clothes for you." "You pick whatever you want to wear." His eyes went wide with happiness and excitement. "Tank you Mr.Dwaco!!!" I laughed, "Just call me Draco silly. Now get dressed." He ended up picking a orangish-yellow sweater with a white button up and some light blue denim short overalls. He also grabbed some mid calf high socks with little bees on them. Lastly, he grabbed some red hightop Converse. Once he was done, he looked absolutely adorable. Which I told him, causing him to blush.

I picked him up to which he tried to refuse. I didn't say anything but held him tighter. He quickly gave up and buried his face, which was actually dusted in light freckles, into the crook of my neck. We made our way to the doors of the great hall. He clung to me a little tighter, but was ready so I made my way in and sat with Pansy and Blaise. " Hey guys." I said, getting their attention. "Hey Draco!" She gasped. "Aww! He's so precious!" She yelled softly. "Isn't he?" Blaise chimed in. "Perfect cuddling size too." I added. He blushed at all the comments being made and mumbled a "Fank ou," to all of us. "Come on out we're not gonna bite." Blaise coaxed to which his little face popped up. "Goo' mornin', 'm Hawwy." He stated. "Such a gentleman." Pansy winked at him. He giggled. I melted. "Would you like some eggs and bacon Raven?" I asked. He hesitated, looking at my slightly confused. "It's ok Harry, you can eat what ever you want, whenever you want." I stated sternly but softly. He nodded softly, "May I has duh eggs pwease?" He squeaked. Pansy and Blaise gave me a 'wth' look and I threw an ' I'll tell you later look' back

We all ate, chitchatting in between. Once I was done and Harry could no longer eat, I stood up, picked up Harry, and exited after saying goodbye.

As we walked down the hall, Harry started playing with my tie. "Pwetty cowors." He mumbled. "Dwaco, wha' house awre ou in?" "I'm in slytherin house." I answered. "Is gween you house cowor?" "You bet." "Hmm, I wike it!" "Me to. It matches your eyes you know." He blushed and giggled. "You wook good in gween Dwaco." He complimented. That made me blush a slight pink. "Thanks Raven." He hugged me and kissed my cheek. "I wuv ou Dwaco. Pwease stay wif me.." My eyes widened. "I love you too, and I promise to stay." I smiled at him. He hugged me tighter and stayed like that till we got there.

Once we arrived I knocked and made my way in. "Draco dear!" Madam Pomfery chimed. "What brings you and baby Potter here today?" She asked confused. "Well..." I told her the story that I knew of so far as she showed me to a bed for me to set Harry down so she could look over him. Once I was done she was horrified. She immediately took out her wand, casting a spell to check over him. The list that was forming seemed to go on forever, it honestly scared me and I could see she was too. When she was done, she read the list, her face paleing as she worked her way down. She didn't say a thing as she handed me the list.

As I read, my eyes brewed a storm of anger and sadness. I heard a sniffle, making me stop in my tracks. I looked up seeing Harry slightly scared, refusing to meet my gaze. "Did I do somefing wong?" He looked down, wringing his hands. "No no no, your okay, you didn't do anything wrong." He looked up, nodding slightly. Madam Pomfery, who I assumed left to grab some potions for Harry, came back and handed me a basket. "Please make sure Harry takes the nutritional potion every day. The pills need to be taken every morning before eating. It will help his stomach grow so he can eat more food each day." She stated, worry evident in her voice, though she tried to hide it. "I will, thank you so much." I replied. "And make sure that you apply the salve to his cuts and bruises every morning and after his bath in the evening. They will help them heal quicker, but the liquid medicine will too. However, it isn't the best tasting, so adding it to another, yummier, liquid isn't such a bad idea." She winked at me, smiling. "Will do. I appreciate it, truly." I smiled back. She nodded.

Walking past me, she placed a hand on my shoulder. "Take care of the wee boy and don't be hard on him. He has been through far too much at such a young age and needs someone like you." She whispered in my ear. I looked at her concerned, lightly smiling. She walked off to help the other students in the hospital, leaving me and a sniffling Harry.

"Are you ready to go Raven?" I asked softly. He jumped slightly, looking at me. "Yes pwease Dwaco," He replied sweetly. I walked over to him, picking him up and grabbing the basket of medicine. We walked back to my room. I stripped of my robe, sweater, and tie. "So, what do you wanna do?" I asked. He paused for a moment while I set the medicine on my desk. "T-Tan we... tan we pway ouside...?" He stuttered out shyly. "Of course Raven!" I replied cheerfully. I wouldn't really tell anyone, but I enjoy being outside. I found this nice cherry blossom tree once, and often sneak off there to go read in peace. It is quite a pretty place. Especially at night when there are a bunch of fireflies around and in the tree. And there is a small lake in front of it. It isn't a bad place for a date. Harry would look beautiful under the fireflies and stars. Pink flowers to accent his soft face and green eyes. His fluffy hair adding to his cuteness.

"...co, aco... Dwaco!!!" Harry shook me back to reality. "Awre oo otay?" He asked. "Oh, s-sorry Harry," I blushed slightly. I can't believe I was thinking of having a date with older Harry under the cherry blossom tree! Although I wouldn't mind. "We can go now Raven, and I know the perfect spot!" I exclaimed cheerfully. He smiled at me. "Can I bwing my dwawing stuffs too?" He asked. "Of course!" I smiled. He squeaked happily and gathered his stuff into his bag.

We started walking, hand in hand down the halls. Once we made it outside, I looked around for anyone who might see us. "What awre oo doin' Dwaco?" I shushed him playfully, scooped him up, and ran down a path, breaking off into the forest. He giggled and shrieked happily, clutching to my shirt. We made it there and he was in awe. "It's so bootifuw," Harry whispered under his breath.

I smiled softly

Goodness this boy will be the death of me..

Kill me now for I have not posted in...
4-frickin-EVER! And I am super duper UPPER POOPER sorry...😬 Hopefully I will get my motivation back for this story. I didn't think people would actually read this story sooo... My bad😅
Luv you all, Buh-Byeee!!! 🧸🍼🍪

'Sad_Rainy_Day

P.S. (If you would like an 'about the author' page, lemme know and I will. Caio!)