Part 4: Wait, What?

3rd person POV.

Draco had met up with Mcgonagall, Snape, and Dumbledore, Ron and Hermione right behind him reaching for Harry but only scaring him to practically melt into Draco's shirt. "Well, how did this even happen?" Mcgonagall asked. "I'm sorry Professor, but Potter seemed to have bumped into my cauldron and spilt it's contents all over himself. And, unfortunately, we were meant to be brewing a deageing potion today." Draco explained, calmer than anyone in the room thought he would. "Professor Snape, is there any chance you would be willing to make an antidote for Mr. Potter here?" Dumbledore asked. "Yes, however, it will take some time to make." Snape stated, a slight hint of annoyance evident in his voice. "When will it be done?" Hermione asked hopefully. "Well if we're lucky, it will only take 3 weeks, however it is most likely to be 4 weeks to a month max." Snape mumbled, tiredness already laced with each word. "Oh, I see. Well then I guess Miss Granger and Mr. Weasley can take care of Mr. Potter in the meantime." Mcgonagall said as she started reaching for Harry.

Harry raised his head as he felt the presence of someone. He didn't have time to react before there were hands pulling him away from the one person he trusted and felt safe around. He knew he wasn't supposed to make any sound or talk unless asked a question or told to, but he slipped and cried out. "N-no!" Harry's eyes widened, watered, and shut tight once more. "P-pwease... do-on' weave... m-me..." He whispered, holding his hands out towards Draco, a tear sliding down his pale cheek. "Oh dear," Professor Mcgonagall gasped. "I'm sorry Mr. Potter," She said quietly handing Harry back to Draco. "Professor Dumbledore what are we going to do? We can't let Malfoy take care of Harry!" Ron yelled slightly. "Calm down Mr. Weasley. I'm sure Mr. Malfoy can take care of Potter. Besides, it doesn't seem to be much of a nagotiation." Mcgonagall stated. "I'm sorry to ask this of you, Mr Malfoy, but would you-" "Of course Professor, I don't mind." Draco said rather quickly, as it didn't seem to bother him as much as anyone would have thought, himself included.

"Wonderful! Now that that's settled, it is rather late and you all have classes tomorrow morning and need sleep so off with you all." Professor Mcgonagall shooed them. "No need to worry Mr. Malfoy, I will get the potion made as quickly as possible." Snape mumbled to Draco as he walked out. No one noticed, but Harry seemed hurt that the comment seemed to mean that the blond boy didn't want him around, but to him, it was nothing new.

Draco's POV

As I entered my dorm room, everyone else was already asleep, thankful, and I made my way over to my own bed. I sat Harry on my bed. "Stay here and don't make too much sound, ok?" I told him. He just looked at his lap nodding slightly. "Alright well I need to shower and change and then we can change you out of these rags you call clothes, and go to sleep finally." Again, another nod. I grabbed a set of pajamas and headed to the bathrooms.

Harry's POV

As the blonde haired boy whos name seems to be Draco, disappeared into the bathroom, I started to silently crawl off the bed, as he had told me to stay quiet. I don't know what he was thinking but I know I'm never supposed to be on a bed. A freak like me doesn't ever deserve one. I accidentally slipped and made a light thunk on the the floor which I winced at since I knew that I'm not supposed to make noise. As I stood up, I wobbled since I hadn't eaten in a while. I started to get under the bed when all of the sudden I heard his voice. "What are you doing?" I jumped, naturally, and hit my head on the bed wimpering and falling on my bum. He quickly walked over and reached his hand out and I flinched. "Shh, it's okay Harry, I'm not going to hurt you." I heard, making me lift my head in confusion. Harry? "Who's Hawwy?" I asked. He looked confused and I realized that I had asked a question. "Sowwy! I'm sowwy!" I said quickly. "Why are you sorry?" He asked softly. "I'm nuh s'pposed to as' qwestuns." I said quietly. "Oh. Well you can ask questions anytime you want to here, ok Raven?" He said sweetly. My eyes widened. Ask questions?! Anytime at all?! "Weally?!" "Of course Raven." " Waven?" "Oh sorry Harry" I was confused once again. " Mr. Draco, who is Hawwy?" He was stunned. "Well you are silly." He chuckled softly. "But that's not my name. My name is freak and boy. Not Hawwy." I stated. This caused his eyes to water. Uh-oh, I didn't mean to make him cry! " I-I'm sowwy! I didn' mean to make you cwy! Weally! Pwease don' cwy!" I started to panic, I didn't realize that I'm not supposed to say things like that! "No. Nonononono it's ok Raven, but I want you to listen to me, and what I say is absolutely true." He said this kinda sternly, making me slightly scared. I stiffened when he reached his hands towards me, but instead of hitting me he put me in his lap! I've never been able to sit in someone's lap! He put his hands on the sides of my face, making me have to look at his serious face which was kinda scary but his hands were supprisingly warm. "Now, you listen to me ok? You are beautiful and kind and deserve any and all the love in the world. Ok? You are not a freak or worthless or anything else those horrid, wretched, and bloody terrible muggles told you you are. You are adorable and loving and you can do and be anything you want to be. Don't ever let anyone else tell you otherwise. Got it? Ever." When he was finally done he was slightly out of breath and I was crying. No one has ever told me something like that. No one. But here he is, telling me this. Someone I don't even know, but I feel like I have so much in common with him. Like a very strong, loving, connection.

Draco's POV

After I had finished my speech Harry was crying, sobbing, at this point. I didn't say anything and wrapped my arms tightly and protectively around his small frame. He sobbed into my chest as I shushed him. I sqeezed tighter soon realizing that it was a big mistake. As soon as I did he cried out. I quickly let go. The thought suddenly hit me like a pan to the face. "Harry," I said gravely, "Lift up your shirt." He looked at me with glossy eyes as if pleading me not to make him have to do this. I kept my serious face which he eventually gave up on and looked down before slowly lifting a bit of his shirt. I could feel the color draining from my face, a silent tear slowly sliding down. What I was looking at was nothing human. His skin was all different shades of green, purple, black, and blue. It would be a miracle if you saw any normal shade of skin color. There were scratches and scars all over as well as what looked like burns. I didn't say anything, yet again, and just hugged him, not as tightly so as not to hurt him.

It was very late so I gave him a quick bath and let him wear one of my shirts and configured a small pair of boxers, (which might or might not have taken a couple tries, but who's counting, right?) and we went to bed. Harry was walking over to the bed and tried to get underneath it to sleep, but I refused to let him, assuming that it was something that those muggle relatives of his had made him do, and put him on the bed to sleep with me. He tried to refuse to let me cuddle with him like a little teddy bear, considering he was so small despite being at least 5-7 years old, but again I refused to let him go, and he eventually fell asleep for what seems like the first time in weeks. I know I should have tooken him to Madam Pomfery straight away but both me and Harry needed sleep. But I made a promise to myself that I will do it first thing tomorrow morning.

But right now, I just want to sleep with MY baby raven.

Mine.

I'm so so so sososososososososo sorry and I love you all who have stuck around with a LOSER like me. I hope that this slightly longer chapter is compensation enough, and if not, tell me what is. I really am sowwy and I will try to make these shite chapters better next time. Thank you all so much for reading and I hope you will stick around for next time. Buh-Bye! ^w^