New Classmate! (1)

A/N - This is my first fanfic. I just wanna say if you didn't read the description I would say that this whole story if a trigger warning so read at you own risk. I will add in trigger warnings when needed. I have really bad grammar so feel free to correct me (Ik how some ppl litterly can't and don't worry I can't correct people either.) I dont think these chapters will be long since I'm new to this.

Pikachu's (Denki's) Pov

Mr. Aizawa said we're getting a new student today! I hope their nice..And Mr. Aizawa said it's his son so he has to be nice!

"Quiet down problem children" Aizawa called. "This is Shinsou Hitoshi he's your new classmate, be nice. I don't feel like teaching don't blow up the school, I'm looking at you Bakugo. Hitoshi your seat is behind Kaminari, the yellow haired boy with the bolt." Aizawa said getting into his yellow sleeping bag.

I could feel myself blushing when I saw Shinsou, he's been my crush since I saw him at the sports festival. Even though Midoryia beat him he still put up a good fight. He'd never like me anyway, I mean nobody does. WAIT MR. AIZAWA SAID SHINSOU IS SITTING BY ME CRAP CRAP.

"Can you move your bag it's in my seat" 

I look up to see Shinsou pointing to my bag.

"Ahh sorry! I'm Kaminari, Denki by the way!" I say rubbing the back of my neck and grabbing my bag.

Insomniac's (Shinsou's) Pov

"Can you move your bag it's in my seat" I say to the yellow haired boy while pointing at his bag. Dahm he's kinda cute- NO HITOSHI YOUR NOT HERE TO MAKE FRIENDS!

"Ahh sorry, I'm Kaminari, Denki by the way!" He said grabbing the bag and rubbing his neck.

"Look I'm not here to make friend's...Kaminari so don't try anything." I said sitting down looking away from him.

"O-oh sorry man, also Mr Aizawa said after class I have to show you to your dorm.." He said looking a bit dissapointed.

"Whatever" I said not really noticing he looked a bit upset. (DAHM TOSHI GOTTA BE MEAN DON'T YOU?!?)

Pikachu's Pov again

"Look I'm not here to make friend's...Kaminari so don't try anything." Shinsou said.

"O-oh sorry man, also Mr Aizawa said after class I have to show you to your dorm.." I said I bit dissapointed. I guess he didn't notice because all he said was whatever. He probably hates me, why would he like me, he doesn't even want to be friends, nobody wants to be friends with me the bakusquad probably only feels bad for me. (We all love you denki, I wrote that last sentence from experience and my own mind :3 I can relate to sad Kami). 

Bold-Bakugo, Normal-Kami, Italic-Mina

"Hey dunce face!"

"Oh uh yeah Bakugo?"

"You wanna go to the mall with the rest of the bakusquad later?"

"Uh, yeah what time?"

"Around 5 be ready or we're leaving you at the dorms"

"Oh yeah I'll be ready, meet infront of the school?"

"Yeah! See you later then Kaminari!"

**Insert annoying bell**

"So Shinsou you ready to see your dorm?!"

"Whatever can we just hurry?" He said grabbing his stuff.

No one's Pov

As the boys walked out of the classroom Kaminari was trying to keep a conversation going but shinsou only if he ever replied with head nods or a small "mhm". Kaminari kept trying to think positive but he couldn't help but think that Shinsou hated him from the start (Don't worry kami he'll love your annoying ass :3)

"We're here!" Kaminari said stopping at a door. "My room is right next to yours!" He said pointing to the left of Shinsou's dorm.

"Thanks I guess now can you go I need to unpack" Shinsou said opening his door.

"Oh uh yeah sorry for b..bothering you" Kami said stuttering a bit not being able to help it. He was holding back tears..

Kaminari turned away from the other boy and almost ran to his dorm. He unlocked his door and closed it as fast as he could.

*****TRIGGER WARNING*****

Denki's Pov

"They all hate you" The voice said.

"N..No they d..don't" Denki said in between sobs.

"You know you haven't cut in a while.." The voice kept saying, "It will feel good go do it, there's a razor in the bathroom"

Denki got up and walked to the bathroom locking the bathroom door behind him. He was sobbing loudly, he didn't notice or even care at that point.

Denki dug through the draw until he found a pack of razors and grabbed one.

"Your just a fat, ugly, mistake of a child"

Denki knew it was true, his father hated him, his mother was hit by a car and Denki couldn't help her. The only reason Denki isn't dead yet is because he has to make sure his sister is okay.

Denki took a deep breath in and started on his left arm. Long but not deep cuts going along his left arm.

"That's not enough" 

Denki moved to his right arm. He didn't even notice the pain. Once he was done he got bandages and cleaned the cuts and wrapped them up. It hurt so bad to clean them but he didn't want to get an infection. He cleaned up the bathroom from the blood and went to check the time.

*****TW OVER*****

Denki went over to get his phone off the end table to check the time, his phone read 4:45 P.M. "I should probably get ready then." He went over to the closet and grabbed a black t-shirt, yellow pikachu hoodie, black jeans and some white sneakers. He got dressed and checked the time 4:56. "I guess I'll head out front then."

A/N If anyone read that thanks for reading! I'm going to update as much as I can! Somedays I may update multiple times others I may not update for a few days. I'm going to try and have an update out every Monday. I can't really update on the weekends since I won't have wifi. I really like angsty stuff so that's why I'm writing it. I'm not really good with starting stories so sorry if it wasn't that good. Thanks for reading!

--Phoenix