The Mall (2)

a/n sup 12 reads Idk why anyone would read this SHIT but okii thanskssssssksk. Idk how long I will make the story but I dont want it to be short.

Pikachu's POV

Once I got outside I saw Bakugo and Mina waiting, I'd asuume Sero and Kirishima are still getting ready, I mean they still have a few minutes and Bakugo could never stay mad at Kirishima. We all know they like eachother the two of them are just too oblivious to notice their feeling towards eachother. 

"Hey Guys!" I said putting on a big fake smile. Ugh my arms hurt so bad I shouldn't have gone that far..

"Hey Kami, Sero said he couldn't come but Kiri is on his way down now!" Mina said upset but happy at the same time (Mood Mina, Mood)

As we waited for Kirishima I decided to play on my phone even though he'd be down in like two minutes.

"Sorry I'm late guys I fell asleep" Kiri said running towards us.

"Whatever can we just head to the mall?" Bakugo said BLUSHING a bit and turning away from us.

Time skip brought to you by the fandom hating Endavor (sorry if its spelt wrong im stupid)

Nobody's POV

As the bakusquad minus Sero :( got to the mall they decided that they would go to the food court first. Denki wasn't to happy about that, he wasn't really big on eating. Every time he ate the voice would call him fat so Denki would usually throw it up.

"Dunce face you and Shitty hair find us a table and me and Pinky will get food." Bakugo said.

"What do you guys wanna eat?" Mina asked Kirishima and Kaminari.

"I'll get a burger and some fries" Kirishima said (Good choice my dude good choice)

"Uhm I'll just have some fries I ate back at the dorms" Kami lied, knowing after he ate he'd just throw it up.

"Okey we'll be right back then!" Mina said energetically. (Big wordddd BIGGG)

Kirishima could tell that something was up with Kaminari but the just didn't know what.

Sharkie's POV (Kiri, I wanted to put Daddy shark but I just couldn't)

"Yo you good bro?" Kaminari seemed off and I just couldn't tell what was wrong.

"Oh yeah I'm fine don't worry bro." (BRO BRO BRO YES BROMANCEEEEEEEEEEE, Im sorry just my annoying ass interfearing again.)

"If anythings wrong you can talk to me you know that right? I'm here for you Kami"

"I promise I would tell you if it was important"

Denki's POV

I felt so bad lying to Kiri but I didn't wanna worry him, he's just taking pitty he doesn't really care, does he? What am I thinking..?

"WERE BACK GAY BITCHES" Mina practically screamed making me jump a little. But I mean she wasn't wrong everyone in our group is gay..(I'm making our queen Mina lesbian in this don't ask why.)

Mina handed me my fries and an iced tea. And gave Kiri and Bakugo their food. I gave Mina a 5 because I felt bad for making her pay for everything. (YES 5$ FOR FUCKING FRIES AND A DRINK EXPENSIVE ASS FAST FOOD) Once we all finished eating I told the group I had to use the bathroom so they said they'd meet me at the arcade. I littererly bolted to the bathroom and into a stall.

**Slight TW just to be safe**

I was throwing up when I heard a knock on my stall door. I jumped faster and higher than Tsyu ever could-

**slight tw over ik it was just one sentence but rather be safe than sorry**

"Are you okay in there?" 

SHIT SHIT THATS SHINSOU, NO IT CAN'T BE HIM SHIT SHIT

"U...uh yeah I'm f..fine" I said nervously, hopefully Shinsou doesn't realize its me and just walks away..please...

"Kaminari is that you?" He asked with a concerned tone.

FUCK GOD DAHM IT DENKI YOUR SO STUPID

"U..uh yeah but d..don't worry I'm f..fine-" I said holding back tears.

"I can tell your not fine, wanna come on out and talk?" Shinsou asked.

"N..nothing to talk about I said I'm fine bro!" I said opening the stall door putting on a fake smile.

"Y..your eyes are all red and puffy, have you been crying?!?!" He asked now really concerned.

Why would he be concerned about me, he's the one who didn't want anything to do with me.

"Oh sorry man it's nothing" I said washing my hands, holding back tears.

"Kaminari...look I know I was being an ass earlier and I'm sorry....I'm not good with people" Shinsou said, you can tell he felt bad because his voice cracked a little.

No one's POV

"I-....It's okay don't worry about it" Kaminari said, as a tear rolled down his cheek.

"STUPID WHY ARE YOU CRYING NOW HE'S GONNA THINK YOUR A WEAK LOSER" Kami kept thinking.

Shinsou saw Kaminari start to cry so he hugged him, he didn't really know what to do since he only ever comforted his little sister Eri (adorable bean who must be protected at all times) after nightmares she'd have. Shinsou felt kaminari hug him back, then he heard Kami start to sob.

Kami's legs gave out so they both ended up on the floor, Shinsou comforting Denki and Denki sobbing. Shinsou heard Kaminari's phone go off. It was texts from his friends asking where he was and if he was okay. Kaminari gently took his phone back and texted his friends that he was going to go back to the dorms because he didn't feel good.

"C...can you bring *hic* me b..back to the d..dorms" Denki said very quietly and tiredly.

"Yeah sure" Shinsou said picking the other boy up and putting him onto his back. Shinsou was shocked by how light Kaminari was. Denki wrapped his legs around Shinsou's waist and held onto the boys shoulders.

"S...sorry I c..can walk, I'm probably r..really he..heavy" Denki said in that sobby talk (You know how like after you cry you breathe sorta weird and stutter well like that)

"No don't worry about it you're not heavy at all" Shinsou said, just barley calming Kaminari down.

They weren't even out of the mall yet when Shinsou felt Denki go limp...He's asleep Shinsou thought to himself. Once Hitoshi got to his car he put Denki in the passenger side being careful not to wake the sleeping boy. 

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GUYSSSSSS WHATS UP THANKS TO THE 14 OF YOU THAT READ THIS!!!!! No but really to the people who read this thank you. This is my first time writing and it's sorta a way to rant. and wait like #362 in Shinsou like wew. I am shook. So if its late for you rn then sleep. If you haven't drank water yet than go get water. If you havent eaten then go eat!

--Phoenix 

P.S as a nick name you can just call me author or Hawks. My friends gave me the nickname hawks XD