Answers? (4)

Possible Trigger Warnings: Mentions of Abuse, possible panic/anxiety attack (not sure if it was one) 

Sad Pikachu's POV

"When I was changing you, why did you have cuts and bruises all over your torso?" Shinsou said, looking me in the in the eyes. It looked like he was worried, really worried. He looked like he was holding back tears.

I just looked at him in shock...I can't tell him this was my father's doing. He would tell someone, there's no way he wouldn't. And the fact that Mr. Aizawa is his dad doesn't help, he would tell him than Aizawa would be worried. If he found out then my sister, Dawn and I would be removed from our home.

"I...I don't k-know what your talking about.." I lied. I knew he knew it was bullshit but I couldn't bring myself to tell him, I can't risk loosing my sister. I just have to wait 2 more years, then I can tell somebody about what's going on but I can have custody of my sister. I just need to keep her safe. 

"Kaminari I know you're lying. What's really going on Kaminari?" Shinsou said, a tear ran down face.

"I...It was j..just training, d..don't worry" I said wiping the tear with a fake smile.

Shinsou stood up (This isn't important but by this point its around 12:30-1 am) and stood infront of Denki.

"Kaminari you don't get that beat up from just training!" Shinsou yelled but not loud also putting his hands up.

Denki was taken back by Shinsou putting his hands up so he flinched.

"Why'd you flinch?" Shinsou said looking Kaminari in the eyes, he could see...fear in the other boy's eyes.

"I.." Denki choked up. 

**Possible Trigger Warning**

I can't tell him, but maybe he could help, maybe he can just help Dawn. My breathing staring picking up, I couldn't help it, tears streaming down my face...

My vision started to go blurry from my tears, I felt Shinsou sit next to me and hug me, he seemed to do that every time I got like this. It didn't calm me this time though. Then I felt him lightly rub circles on my back. My breathing slowed down and my tears began to stop flowing.

**Trigger Warning Over** 

Shinsou's POV

Denki started getting anxious again, something was obviously wrong he wouldn't just flinch for no reason. I quickly went over to his side, he was really crying, his breathing was picking up and he wasn't responding to what I was saying. I started rubbing circles on his back hoping he would calm down. I never would've thought the happy, bright, smiling, boy was really this depressed, anxious, insecure boy.

 He finally began to calm down, his breathing began slow and he began to cry less. He was silently crying into my shoulder when I pulled him away from me and wiped his tears. His eyes were all ready and puffy, it broke my heart.

"Denki can you tell me what's been happening without freaking out again?" I asked him, calmly making sure not to startle him and hoping he wouldn't freak out.

"I...." Denki tried to talk but he cut himself off.

"Denki please I just want to make sure you're okay." I said looking him in the eyes

"You h..have to promise y..you won't t..tell an..anybody" He said practically begging me.

"I..Denki I can't promise you I won't tell if your in danger" I told him, I couldn't lie to him, he'd hate me if I lied.

"But i..if you t..tel anyone I'll l...lose my little s..sister" He said, okay something is really wrong.

"Denki I promise you won't lose your sister, now please tell me what's wrong I just want to help you." I said looking him dead in the eyes, I could tell my eyes were full of worry.

"The cuts and b..bruises are f..from my f..father" He said crying a bit more.

I sat there, shocked, his own father did this to him..

"Denki, why haven't you told anyone, asked for help?" I said tears now streaming down my face.

"I c..can't risk losing my s..sister in f..foster care." 

The only reason he never asked for help was because he couldn't lose his sister, he's only watching out for her. I mean Dad only adopted Eri about 7 months ago but she is my sister and I can't imagine losing her. My first thought was to make sure his sister hasn't been hurt.   (Protective big brother mode)

"Has he ever hurt your sister Denki?" I asked, extremely serious.

"No, that's w..why I'm so beat up. I t..took all t..the beatings so s..she wouldn't get h..hurt. S..she's only seven" he said, by now he stopped crying but be was obviously still upset.

Honestly if it came to it I would do the same for Eri.

"Denki...I need to tell one of my dads about this.." I said, I felt so bad. I'm going to make sure he doesn't lose his sister!

"NO! I c..can't lose her Shinsou..please". His eyes began to tear up again so I pulled him into a hug and said;

"Denki I promise I won't let you lose her. I have a little sister to and I can't imagine losing her."

He looked up at me as I asked him if I could call my dad in the morning. All he did was nod in response. He looked so tired, he began to fall asleep, laying is head on my shoulder. I lied him down on my bed. He curled up into a ball again hugging a pillow. I got up and grabbed clothes from my dresser. A plain black T-Shirt with a cat on it and black shorts. I went into the bathroom and changed. I was planning on just sleeping of the floor since I haven't slept in 5 days and was tired for once. (Such a rare occurrence) 

"S..Shinsou" Denki said, half awake.

"Hm?"

"C..can you sleep with m..me" he asked blushing then nuzzling his face into the pillow.

I chuckled a little and got onto the bed with Denki, we were both blushing but didn't say anything. He nuzzled his face into my chest and curled up by me. He almost immediately fell asleep. He was so cute! I set my alarm for 7, it was already 2 at this point so I decided when I woke up that I'd call my dad and tell him that me and Denki would be out of class that day. (It was Friday.) I put my phone on the end table, turned off the lamp, and fell asleep.

A/N - Yey some fluff! I was really happy writing the fluff. So I've been checking the amount of reads and FIFTY-SEVEN READS?!?!?!?! HOWWW!!!!! Thank you so much for this many reads. I never thought I would get more than 10. Also I may not be updating for a few days because 1. I won't have wifi over the weekend and 2. I'm really stressed about reasons I don't feel comfortable sharing. I will try to update on Sunday when I get home. (I also need to think of idea's for the next few chapters because I have major, and I mean MAJOR writers block.

--Phoenix