(12) Test

Shinsou's Pov:
After we got back home we found Dawn and Eri doing each others makeup. We found it funny but cute. We helped them get it all off since they were struggling to. 

Me and Denki decided to watch a movie since we were bored and my dads were asleep. It was kind of cool in the house so I turned the heat on and grabbed me and Denki a blanket. Denki snuggled up to me while we watched the movie. The rest of the day was pretty uneventful, me and Denki hung out for a bit, he caught up on some work, we played with the girls, just a few small things. Around like 11pm me and Denki went to bed, him now sharing a room with me and Dawn sleeping with Eri. 

Denki's PoV:
(The following is a dream/nightmare. You didn't think the angst was over now did you?)

"I d..didn't mean to d..drop it..!" I backed away from the broken glass on the floor, crying, looking at my father.
"You fucking shit!" He screamed as he grabbed a big piece of broken glass.
"Please don't! I'm s..so sorry!" He cornered me to a wall. I was shaking, but then I saw Dawn from the corner of my eye. I signaled for her to run to her room and lock the door.
"Stop crying you little shit, you can't do anything right!" He yelled as he raised his hand with the glass in it and swung.. 

*End of nightmare*

I woke up with tears streaming down my face, I was breathing heavily, one hand on my chest, the other on the bed holding me up. Hitoshi immediately woke up and tried to calm me down. 

"Shhh calm down Denki...It's okay, I'm here, you're safe.." He hugged me and rubbed my back as I cried into his embrace.

Shinsou's PoV:

I woke up to a scream from Denki and him shot up in bed, crying. I knew it was because of a nightmare. 

"Shhh calm down Denki...It's okay, I'm here, you're safe.." I hugged him and rubbed his back to calm him down. He cried into my shoulder for a while. Once he stopped crying I lied us both back down. 

"Another nightmare?" I asked him. I looked up at me and nodded, then laying back down and snuggling up to me.

"You wanna talk about it?" I asked him.

"Not really.." He broke eye contact.

"Okay, then we don't have to talk about it." I brushed my hand through Denki's hair as we laid there for a few minutes. 

"Hitoshi?" Denki broke the silence.

"Yeah?"

"I love you." He nuzzled into me.

"I love you too." I replied, playing with his hair. After a few more minutes I heard quiet snores coming from Denki. And about 2 hours later I feel asleep. 

Nobody's Pov: 
(2 days later, Monday)

*BEEP BEEP*
Denki wakes up and rubs his eyes, turning off the alarm. Shinsou is already awake and making breakfast. They had a pretty big literature test today, and Denki wasn't to excited, believing he'd fail. He got out of bed and grabbed his uniform and got dressed. He grabbed his books off the desk and threw them into his backpack.

He went out into the kitchen, where Eri and Dawn were eating and Shinsou was cooking more food.

"Morning Denki" he called out to the blonde who still looked exhausted. Denki said morning and sat down. Eri and Dawn had already finished eating and went to their room to get ready.

"My dad's already left for work so we have to drop Eri and Dawn off at school." He said while giving Denki a plate of food and come coffee.

"Alright." Denki took a sip of his coffee and began eating. Shinsou went to make sure the girls were ready because they have to leave soon before they're late.

 Denki finished eating and washed the plate. Shinsou came out with the girls and their bags and they all went to the car. 

At U.A. in class

Denki was obviously stressed. He studied all night, even shinsou went to bed earlier than him. This was a pretty difficult test, or was it only hard for him? He didn't know, he just wanted this test to be over.

(I just realized that I fucked up the time line on this and idfc- just play along with it-)

Everyone had finished and went on their break period but Denki was allowed to stay later so he could finish. Mic asked him if he needed any help, Denki declined.

Once Denki finished he gave the test to Mic and went to break. Denki wasn't in the mood to do anything since he was still stressed over the test. He just went into the bathroom, he knew nobody would be there. He locked himself in a stall and began to cry, he couldn't help it. He was so stressed. He began to get anxious again and couldn't calm himself down. He forced himself to suffer through a panic attack because he felt like he bothered Shinsou to much. 

After he calmed down he washed his face off so it wouldn't look like he was crying. His eyes were a little red but it was hard to tell. He checked the time and realized he was late for class. He grabbed his bag and ran down the hall to Mr. Aizawa's classroom. 

"Sorry I'm late.." Denki apologized to him, Aizawa could tell something was off and asked to speak to Denki in the hall.

"Kaminari why were you late?" Aizawa asked, closing the door to the classroom. Denki couldn't think of a lie so he just told the truth.

"I had a panic attack in the bathroom, but I'm fine now! I won't be late again!" Denki promised, trying not to make a big deal of it. 

Aizawa looked at Denki with concern.

"Kaminari..You have a panic attack, all alone in the bathroom, and then come to class? Do you want a break kid-?" He asks him, he knew how bad panic attacks can get, and to go right back to 'normal' after that, he was pretty concerned.

"I can't just miss class because of a panic attack..their normal for me, just gotta push through them" Denki says with his cheerful expression. Aizawa felt really bad..He wanted to help him out.

"Denki we're going to go talk. You're not in trouble I promise you. I'll have Mic watch the class." He said as he texted his husband. 

Aizawa took Denki into the teachers lounge and had him talk about what happened. Denki confessed that he didn't want to be alone but he didn't want to bother anyone else. Aizawa let him know that he's not a bother. 

The rest of the day was pretty uneventful, once Denki got home he took a nap, since he was exhausted. Mic graded his test first so Denki wouldn't stress over it and Denki actually did pretty good, he got an 87/100. He was really surprised, but happy.

ACK IM FINALLY ALIVE GUYSS! Sorry I've taken such a long break, I haven't had alot of motivation and theres been alot of shit going on in my life. Not sure how much longer this story will be, but it'll be coming to an end soon. I might start a Trans Kiribaku story- (both of em be trans-) or Bakudeku angst- idk which yet- maybe both idk aowdnaj

I've also changed my name and pronouns again (i'm indecisive ok-).
Pronouns: They/He/It/Sin/Blood
Names: Forest/Ghost

I've started the next chapter, not sure when it'll be out though

anyways, go eat, drink, sleep, all that shit -w-
also also also

HOW TF IS THIS AT 15K READS- MISS MA'AM HOW- Thank you all so much <3 I love you all