Confession?(10)

Shinsou's pov:

I woke up and rolled over to face Denki. He looks so peaceful when he sleeps. I started brushing my hand through his hair. He nuzzled up closer to me and put his head by my chest. After about 10 minutes I got up and checked the time. It was 5:30 on the dot. I went out to make coffee which I desperately needed. Once my coffee was finished my Papa Shouta came into the kitchen and made his coffee. 

"You weren't in your room last night Hitoshi"

"Denki asked me to lay (idk lie, lay, lye, english is stupid) down with him and I ended up falling asleep."

"Do you like him?" Dad gave me a blank stare and sipped his coffee.

"What would you do if I said I do?"

"Hitoshi- not a loud blond-"

"Hey I get it from you"

"You're not wrong there Tosh" 

We talked for a bit before Papa Shouta told me him and Papa Zashi we're gonna go shopping since we were going to be having 2 more people staying with us. They left around 8:30 and said they'd be back around 12 earliest. 

"There's pizza in the freezer for you guys to heat up for lunch." Papa Shouta said as he closed the door. 

I decided to make some eggs and bacon for myself and everyone. Eri and Dawn came out at the same time. I told them to sit at the counter and then gave them food. I took a plate for Denki and one for me and brought it to Denki's room. I set it on the dresser and turned the light on.

"Denki wake up, I made breakfast."

He sat up and rubbed his eyes.

"You don't have to eat all of it, just eat a little bit."

Denki looked at the food. I could tell he didn't want to eat but knew he had to. 

"Mhh alright.." I handed him the plate and he took it. He ate a piece of bacon and a few bites of the eggs. "T..thanks."

"Yeah it's no problem" I said, finishing up my food. "I'm going back downstairs to check on Eri and Dawn. Come down whenever" I took my plate and his and went downstairs.

Denki's Pov:

I got up and went to the bathroom. I ran the sink so nobody could hear me and started throwing up. Once I couldn't throw up anymore I cleaned up and went downstairs. I gave a small smile to Hitoshi and the girls. 

"Hey Denki come outside with me for a minute." Hitoshi grabbed his sweater and gave me one. I was confused but went outside with him..

"This may be really bad timing and you may not feel the same way and-"

"Hitoshi what are you talking about?"

"Denki I really like you, like as more than a friend..!" He muttered out. What? He likes me?! No way...nobody could like me.

"This is a joke right..? Nobody could like me-.." I stood there, my nails digging into my hands.

"Denki I'm not joking. I've like you for a while now and just never admitted it. If you don't like me back that's fine.."

"N..NO! I do like you..I just..I don't see how anyone could like someone as stupid as me." I rubbed the back of my neck. 

"Denki your not stupid.." He went to cup my cheek, he made sure I knew that he was doing to that I wouldn't get scared. "Yes you may not get the best grades, may not understand everything. But you have no control over it. There's other stuff your smart at. If you weren't smart you wouldn't be in U.A. or even the hero corse."

A tear fell down my face as I hugged him. Was he right? Practically my whole life I've been told I'm just a stupid mistake. Hitoshi brushed his hand through my hair as I still held on to him. 

"So, since you do like me, could we try dating?" He moved my head so I was looking at him. He had his hand on my chin.

"S..sure" I looked him in the eyes. I never really looked into his eyes before, they were really pretty. He then asked if it was ok if he kissed me (we stan a respectful boi here). I said yes. Then he kissed me. I kissed him back ofcourse. Then he just held me in his arms as I lied my head on his chest. After about 10 minutes we went back inside.

Sorry its short. I don't have the motivation to write for this rn. I'm not discontinuing dont worry. I just dont feel like doing this specific story. Ig it has to do with it being shinkami. I wrote a shinkami fanfic for a class assignment and we had to go over out stories in groups. I chose my ex bestfriend and my bestfriend. They both made fun of mine before reading it, and my bestfriend made a harsh comment after reading it so I hate my writing now. Its not bad right? Like it had 5.5k reads so it cant be that bad?