. . . ⭑ 𖥻 ̨ 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍

IT WAS A PEACEFUL NIGHT FOR THE GIRLS, Something they're not used to lately. Most nights they would rehearse for their comebacks, practice a new choreography and pull an all-nighter. But on this particular night, they were able to rest and finally get time for themselves. Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Chaeyoung, and Momo were having a movie night. Sana, Tzuyu, and Dahyun were in the kitchen making whatever they wanted as a celebration of their recent comeback. Mina, Julie, and Jihyo were locked up in their rooms sleeping. It looked like a regular day off, but for them, it meant so much. They started to appreciate the little moments they shared together and tried to enjoy as much as they could before getting back to work.

As the night carried on, the girls decided to head to bed earlier. They all slept safe and sound in their beds, including the older member. She spent the day in her room and talked to her family, and slept most of the time.

It was really late when Julie sauntered down the halls of their dorm, the floor creaking under her feet making her slightly flinch at the sound. She internally cursed for having late-night cravings and waking up every night. It was a habit and she couldn't help it.

As she was about to head to the kitchen, Julie heard muffled whimpers from one of the rooms, making her furrow her eyebrows. Standing in the middle of the hallway, her body facing the rooms, she frowned when she didn't hear anything. Probably her mind messing with her, she shrugged it off and walked towards the hall, but paused when she heard another whimper.

Julie heard it from Jihyo's shared room. Opening the door, her eyes wandered over the room, watching the girls sleeping in their beds, except for Mina who was sitting on her bed, her knees close up to her chest as she quietly cried.

Her stomach dropped, a frown plastered upon her face as she went to sit on her bed, without waking up the rest. Mina feeling a dip beside her made her head shot up, her heart rate increasing when someone put a gentle hand on her shoulder. Realizing it was the Italian-Korean, she relaxed.

"Oh-um, hey, Unnie. Do you need something?" she stuttered out, mentally cursing at the voice crack at the end. She wiped the remaining tears away and looked down at her lap.

Julie sighed and shook her head, "Amore, are you okay?" Her gentle soothing tone filled her ears, making tears welling up in her eyes.

Letting her tears fall, they slowly slid down her pink cheeks. Her bottom lip quivered, making her body shake as well. Mina covered her mouth with her hand and shook her head.

"Oh, Mina," Julie lamented before taking the younger girl into her arms, laying a hand on her head as she hid her face into her neck, listening to her muffled sobs.

"I-I-I don't-I don't-" Mina quietly murmured into her chest, feeling her throat closing up again. Julie whispered comforting words into her ear and caressed her hair. Her other hand rubbed her back comfortably making her body relax a little. "It's okay, bubs."

Julie knew. She didn't need an explanation because she knew how much it was consuming the younger girl, and she wished it was her instead. Her anxiety always made a toll on her, making her isolate herself from her members, but the older female was always by her side.

Feeling her eyelids drop, Mina soon fell asleep in her arms, her head resting on her chest as her breathing came back to normal. Sana, who was stirring in her sleep, slowly opened her eyes, a confusing look on her face as she watched the pair in each other arms.

Worry filled her body and pulled her duvet to the side. She got up from the bed and made her way towards them. "Is everything okay?" she whispered to the older member with worry.

Julie removed her hand that was on Mina's head and turned her head to the Japanese member, giving her a smile, "It's fine, dove. She couldn't sleep. Go back to bed." she reassured her, but she refused with a huff and crawled towards the two, her head resting on her shoulder as she held her arm.

"Can you sleep here tonight?" Sana asked, looking up and giving her a pout.

Julie let out a deep chuckle, "Sure, go grab the big blanket under Mina's bed. I'll sleep in the middle." she answered before pulling away from Mina and letting her body hit the bed. Mina stirred, but didn't wake up and instead crawled into her arms. Sana grinned and crouched down by her bed and grabbed the duvet and laid beside Julie, hiding her face into her neck.

Julie smiled softly, "Just like old times." she mumbled before letting darkness engulfing her.

━━ AUTHOR'S NOTE ;this has been in my drafts for so long and i finally got the chance to finish it

━━ AUTHOR'S NOTE ;
this has been in my drafts for so long
and i finally got the chance to finish it.

i hope you liked it!! a comment would be very appreciated! julie contents are coming very soon.
i've been missing my best girl so much. <33

remember that i love every
single one of you and are always
so thankful for your support and love.

remember that i love every single one of you and are always so thankful for your support and love