CHAPTER 1: THAT DAY....

Author pov
Age:4
Location: quirk doctor

"Your son is truely gifted... He possesses a quirk that could potentially surpass All Might! Good luck kiddo! I am rooting for you!"

The doctor's words echoed in his ears. He could be a hero! Like All Might!

"Mommy! Can I tell kacchan about my quirk?"
"Wait a moment izu... We have to register your quirk! What do you want to name it?"
"God's Favour sounds nice! I am essentially favoured by the Gods right?"
"Alright! Let's go!"

Little Izuku was indeed blessed..... Actually blessed with a connection to the Greek gods..... Specifically 14 of them.....

Meanwhile....
Location: Mount Olympus

" Ok now that we are all here..... We have chosen this kid called Izuku Midoriya as the chosen one for this quirk. To further develop our bond, we must now bless him with a trait. Are we in agreement?"

"Yes Lord Zeus!"

The gods and goddesses assembled at Mount Olympus to discuss about this particular boy who they deemed worthy enough to favour. They now prepared to give him a blessing...

" I, Zeus, the god of the sky, bless him with the power to control the elements. Every single one of them shall bow to him"

" I, Hera, goddess of marriage, bless him with a loving relationship with his family"

" I, Poseidon, god of the sea, bless him with the power to breathe underwater and summon water beings and spirits on command"

" I, Hades, god of death and the underworld, bless him with the power to raise people from the dead with a little expense of his stamina. He will also be able to summon spirits and Cerberus, the guard dog of the underworld"

" I, Aphrodite, goddess of love and beauty, bless him with the gift of absolute beauty and the power to uncover the emotions hidden deep in one's soul"

" I, Apollo,god of the sun, music and medicine, bless him with the voice of an angel and the powers of healing. His smile shall illuminate the darkest of nights and usher hope in every one's hearts"

"I, Ares, god of war, bless him with the power to solve any crisis and instill chaos when needed"

"I, Artemis, goddess of the hunt and the moon, bless him with the instincts of the best hunter. He shall radiate with calming light, soothing the ones around him"

"I, Athena, goddess of wisdom, Warcraft and arts, bless him with the gift of unlimited knowledge and learning capabilities. He shall be able to solve any puzzles and shall learn any art after a few trys"

"I, Hephaestus, god of the blacksmiths and the forge, bless him with the power to summon any weapons and forge anything he desires"

"I, Hestia, goddess of fire, bless him with the burning desire to bring justice and gift him with the eternal flame"

"I, Hermes, god of roadways,travellers,merchants and thieves, bless him with the ability to tell if a person is pure of heart and tell if they are lying. He shall have the movements of water and the speed of light"

"I, Demeter, god of the harvest, bless him with the power to control plant life and animals. Everywhere he goes, the place shall prosper"

"I, Dionysus, god of wine and pleasure, bless him with the ability to create anything when in need. He shall never feel hunger"

"With this we pledge, we shall take care of him and make sure he goes through the right path. But in the the event where his emotions are in their extreme.............

.........He shall wreck havoc on the evil doer"

Back with Little Izuku....

Izuku has obtained a quirk. A very strong one at that. He wanted to tell his childhood friend, Katsuki Bakugou (he is good is this story) about his quirk, but was too tired. He started to drift to sleep when....

"Izuku........... Wake up little boy...."

He heard in his sleep, a voice so sweet it seemed to be dripping with honey. He stirred awake and saw 14 beautifully clothed people standing before him. He immediately stood up and got of the bed, making sure they had enough place to sit. The gods immediately knew they chose the right person.

(Bold- Izuku)
(Italics-gods)

"So, I am assuming that you all are the gods who favoured me. That would be the only possible answer as to why 14 people randomly appeared in my bedroom. So that would mean-"

"Izuku..... Stop muttering...."

"Was I muttering? This is new....."

'must be the drawback of Athena's blessing ' all they gods thought the same thing when Izuku jumped and started to name all the gods and unsurprisingly, he was fully correct.

"I read about you all in a book about Greek gods. Nice to meet you all finally!"

Izuku smiled, which lit the room with a warm glow.

'ahhh, Apollo's and Artemis' blessings'

The gods sighed as they felt relaxed around him. They then explained his quirk to him, stunning him with the amount of power he would hold. Izuku then was given a bracelet from each of the gods, each was a sort of summoning device or a power stabilization unit. Izuku marveled at the 14 gods and the bracelets.

"You mean to say that I can summon you guys to fight beside me?"

"Only in extremely dire situations izu.... Like when you need company or when you are overwhelmed by an enemy, which I doubt will happen" Artemis smiled.

Izuku then saw a golden pouch filled to the brim with enchantingly pretty gemstones, a red pouch filled with vials of nectar, Ambrose and pure water and finally a black pouch which seemed to have no limit to its capacity. The gods gave him the pouches and told him he could enchant the stones with spells and use the vials for extra stamina and energy. The black one was for storage.

Izuku beamed and waved them goodbye as the left. He looked at the bracelets.

Today was a very eventful day.....

================================

No of words: 1004

================================

Hey all! Author here! The full details of izuku's quirk, his forms, the bracelets and other things will be explained in the next chapter.

Peace out!!
(◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*。
(◕ᴗ◕✿)
♡(˃͈ દ ˂͈ ༶ )

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆