34☁️

"yeah and apinya always teased us for being smaller

"yeah and apinya always teased us for being smaller." sora continued to reminisce about her childhood. jaemin has asked her to tell her about her childhood with apinya and donghyuck now that she had memories of it. she happily complied, talking for hours about the days she would spend with the two other kids.

jaemin laughed tiredly, his face nuzzled into soras neck as she played with his hair. "i also met with hengmei today. that's why i was out." she said, braiding the surprisingly soft locks of jaemins hair. "how'd that go?" jaemins voice was laced with sleep but he was obviously trying to stay awake to hear sora talk.

he couldn't get enough of it. he never wanted to leave her arms, they were so comforting and warm.

"she cleared up everything about how they moved her here for more acrobatic work you know. she was sorry and everything and it made me feel better now that we talked it out. she's also planning to move back to hong long with her parents." sora explained, a small smile on her lips.

jaemin hummed, draping his arm over the girls figure. "you still have feelings?" he mumbled, barely audible to the girl. sora shook her head, pulling jaemin closer if it was even possible.

"i told her i found someone else." she admitted, laying her cheek on his head. "and i think you-" she stopped herself when she realized that there were soft snores coming from the boy, indicating he had fallen into sleep.

"sleep well baby." she smiled, pressing a soft kiss to his forehead before letting herself fall asleep.

☁️

"hey you two gotta get up!" a loud voice yelled, barging into the room. jaemin quickly sat up, sora rising slowly after.

"who are-" "i'm jaehyun. now hurry, we have to get the both of you out of the house before-" "jae! we can't leave yet. they've got tails watching out and if we do now they'll only follow us and put other people in danger." another very tall man walked up behind him with a stressed look.

"what's going on?" sora blinked, getting up from the bed and pulling on her house slippers. "well explain later. i'd advise the both of you to wear your everyday clothes rather then pajamas just in case." the taller man instructed with a sigh.

"oh i'm johnny by the way. me and jaehyun along with another guy named sicheng work with mark." johnny introduced with a smile before pulling jaehyun to go back to the front of the house.

"it sounds serious. i'm going to go change." sora said quickly after hearing what johnny had told her, running to her room to change into a black hoodie and a pair of black skinny jeans. nothing special, she could tell something big was about to happen.

"what are we supposed to do?"
"well i mean we can fight them off here. your neighbors aren't even anywhere close to your house so."
"how many supernaturals do you think they have working for them?"
"probably a lot. some being forced, held against their will so they can save their own lives, some just being straight idiots killing their kind."

sora furrowed her eyebrows as she walked out of her room, tying her hair into a quick ponytail.

"so someone wanna tell me what the fuck is going on?" she raised an eyebrow, looking at all the people in the houses living room. she had slept at yuta and taeyongs house because of jaemin but she didn't expect to see ten apinya donghyuck mark achara and like three other unknown people there.

"sora..." yuta exclaimed, going from his spot where he was flirting with sicheng to her side. "what's going on? why is everyone here and for fucks sake who the fuck are these three men? they work with mark?" she asked in japanese so she wouldn't offend anyone.

"it's okay sora, they are with mark. everyone is here because we know we're surrounded by the bad men. if we leave there's a large possibility all of us are in danger." yuta spoke back, the clear sight of fear in his eyes.

"okay so- wait- okay-" sora started to rethink her whole life decisions. could that possibly mean that they had found her and traced her here? how did they- so many things were running in soras mind.

"breathe sora." jaemin came behind her holding her hand and giving it an assuring squeeze.

"we have time. we won't fight first, we don't need to show weakness." the guy sora guessed was named sicheng spoke up, crossing his arms. "good. we can prepare ourselves then."

ohhhh this is bouta be epic- kidding aha ha multiple people about to die 🤪🥰