Young Leaves in the Wind; Part 2

I stared at the men who were gathered around Ogi, making sure to memorize each and every face so I knew who I should be looking for more information.

Ogi ran his hand over his forehead. "We're looking for a six year old girl. She has curly red hair up to her shoulders and wears a peach colored kimono. Hey, what's that girls name?" Ogi looked over his shoulder as he directed his attention to Soo-Won.

Uh-oh. This isn't good.

There's no way we can let them know that it's the Princess. For one I'm not sure how I feel about this group. For another, in their search, if they call out her name it'll only alert potential threats.

She's the freaking Princess after all.

Soo-Won see's the issue as well and crosses his arms to form an 'x'. Ogi stared at him a little longer, more than curious as to why we can't tell them her name. But because he likes 'Won', he'll let it go.

"She's nameless! Does she have any other features?"

Soo-Won's whole face lit up. "Her eyes are large and cute!" He informed them without any hesitation. I nodded, wrapping my arms around Soo-Won's neck from behind and leaned against him. "Yeah, she's the cutest thing in the world. Your hearts will go doki doki."

Hak looked at us wearily. "Is that going to help at all?"

Regardless of that kind of detail, Ogi took in seriously. "All right boys! Look for a girl with eyes that are large and cute and makes your heart go doki doki!" This seemed to fire them up even more, making me laugh. They're kind of interesting. "There's a chance she ran into some kidnappers, move carefully!" He ordered.

They cheered again and I released Soo-Won, stepping back a bit. Oh, there's more people gathering. A lot more. Exactly how many allies do they have?

I have never heard of this group before. And I like to think I know a lot about what goes on wherever I go. I need to know so I'm sure I'm not in danger. That Hak and the other Fuuga kids are safe. That Yona and Soo-Won are safe.

I was aware of human trafficking, but not here in the castle town. I was sure Joo-Doh wouldn't let it slide, he'd definitely keep it safe.

Soo-Won looked over to us. "I'm going to stay here with Mr. Ogi so I'll hear every piece of information that we get." I nodded and looked over to the nearest building. Without any delay I rushed and scaled up the side quickly and onto the roof.

"I'll stick to the sky. Hak?" He gave me a stiff nod and followed my lead, climbing onto a different building's roof. We took off, jumping from roof to roof, keeping our eyes peeled open.

Luckily the buildings are really close to one another, and when there wasn't there'd be a high wall connecting to another.

I've always liked climbing to high places. It's easy to see what's going on and I'm not slowed down by other people. Besides, no one really looks up, so it's convenient. Not to mention it's close to the sky, the sky that's so freeing it's annoying.

I'll be able to see something. Surely there's some sign somewhere that Yona is safe. Somewhere that'll give her location. I'm going to find her. She's my best friend and there's no way in hell I'll let her be sold off like some merchandise!

Where, where are you?

As I searched, I saw the others looking as well. Investigating. It's kind of incredible. They're a force that's moving, yet no one really knows that they are.

"Little lady!" Huh? I landed on another roof in a crouch, turning my head to see a man running down the street towards me.

That's one of Ogi's men. He quickly worked on climbing up and settled next to me.