2

Being a 14 supposed to be 20 year old was not ideal. The girl was stuck in a freshman body for eternity. Literally the worst age to die.

He couldn't at least kill me when I was 16, I would have rather died then.

And she had so many responsibilities. Gabby had to make sure the speakers glitched at least every two weeks, make the lights flicker in the boys locker rooms, and trip Stiles Stilinski once a day. They weren't real responsibilities, but she had to make people aware that she was still there. And seeing Stiles Stilinski trip over his own shoes was hilarious, the boy was always dramatic. Although, she had to be careful as Scott McCall was starting to catch on.

*RIING*

Finally, time to trip Stilinski.

Lydia, Scott, and Stiles turned the corner and stopped at Lydia's locker before heading to lunch.

"Stiles, I'm pretty sure there is no ghost that is purposefully tripping you."

"So werewolves, banshees, and werecoyotes can be real, but a ghost can't?! I trip over my somehow untied shoelace everyday by lunch. Is that not weird to anyone else?"

While Lydia and Stiles were arguing, Gabby made her move. She kneeled on the ground, made sure no one was looking and untied the boy's shoelace. Gabby stepped back and giggled to herself.

"All I'm saying is that you can't be sure that you don't tie your shoelaces right."

Scott shook his head at his friend's antics. But when he did so, he noticed that Stiles shoe was untied.

"Stiles, your shoe's untied."

All three looked at the ground. Stiles was literally jumping for joy.

"I told you, my shoe is untied and then I trip." And then the boy tripped.

Gabby started to cackle. Her plan was ruined, but he still managed to fall. Her laugh was echoing in the now vacant hallway.

"Classic Stilinski."

The trio looked up, but found no one there.

"You heard that right?"

Gabby stood up straight with eyes wide open. There is nop way they heard me. No one has in 6 years.

Scott took this as a chance to ask, "Is anybody there?"

Gabby held her breath. Is it a breath if she's dead? Rather than answer, she turned and disappeared.

Scott turned to his two friends. Together they decided that it was no coincidence that Stiles shoe was untied. They agreed to hearing a girl laughing with no one else there. With the gathered evidence, Stiles came to a conclusion.

The pack was going ghost hunting.

\\\\

Although most of the pack found it stupid, they agreed to to going on a ghost adventure. If they could exist, what was the chance that ghosts were real?So that's how they found themselves at school 12:00 a.m. on a Friday night.

"Why are we here this late anyways?"

"Liam, we know it's past your bedtime, stop being so cranky."

Gabby was preparing for the next day's shenanigans when she heard the voices. People can't possibly be here, the janitor left hours ago. Yet, as she peeked around the corner she saw the McCall pack in the hallway. Instead of finding a classroom, they decided to set up in the hallway.

"Make sure to leave a space for our ghosty friend."

As soon as everyone sat down in a large circle, Stiles decided to present his surprise.

A goddamn Ouija board.

Oh you've got to be kidding me.

"Really Stiles?" Lydia had been there for five minutes and was already tired of his bullshit.

"Whaaat, it's a joke. Like you all said before, there might not even be a ghost here."

Stiles then went on to mumble to himself while Gabby had the best idea she's ever had.

No ghost? PFF. I can show them a ghost.

Gabby slammed her hand on a locker. The noise caused the pack to jump and swivel in it's direction.

"Maybe the Ouija board was a good idea." Scott mentioned.

"I knew it."

To make things even more dramatic, Stiles took candles out of his backpack. The pack shouted their protests.

"Oh come on, if you want to talk to a ghost, you have to do it right."

With the candles lit up, Stiles set the board in the middle of the circle. Stiles put his hands on the planchette whilst everyone else hesitated.

"Seriously? You guys are supernatural, I'm human, if a ghost gets me I'm dead, you heal. Big difference, so hands on the thing!"

The pack cautiously put their hands on the planchette. Gabby could only roll her eyes at their fear. It's not like it's going to work. I'm the only one here last time I checked. The pack attempted to ask questions, but everytime, someone would move on purpose. This only infuriated Gabby. Gabby straightened herself from her position of leaning on the lockers and walked swiftly towards the group.

"You're not even trying. All you do is place your fingers on and wait."

When she rushed past to put her fingers on the planchette the candles went out.

"Weell, I don't know what I expected, but I'll tell you, it was not that."

"STILES, you're not helping."

The pack continued to yell at each other, trying to figure out what the hell just happened. Gabby just wanted them to shut the hell up.

"I have met so many people, but none have been as annoying as you lot. Can you just SHUT UP!"

The pack instantly quieted and looked in the direction the voice came from. Gabby opened her eyes to find the pack looking at her in shock. Why are they staring at me like they ca-

"Holy shit, you can see me?!"