ONE

Soojin POV:

Uuugggh! 

I groaned as a belly flopped onto my bed. Don't get me wrong. I love the fact that the group is gaining so much popularity, but the temporary blindness you get from all those Paparazzi cameras is something I think I'll never get used to. Yet, there's no time to dwell on that now as my phone starts to ring. Its Moonbyul.

Hey Byul!

Hey Jin! Hope I didn't disturb you, just wanted to know if you're still coming

What's wrong? Worried I won't show? I reply playfully.

Who knows? Maybe you found someone more interesting to spend your time with.

Someone more interesting than you unnie? I don't think so.

Aren't you the charmer!  Well anyway I'm going to hang up now because I want you here on time Missy. See ya in a bit!

Haha I make no promises! Byeeeeee!

After hanging up I quickly make my way to the bathroom to try and freshen up, before I leave, once more. Getting there though, I noticed that it's locked. Just my luck! I think bitterly. Annoyed, I turn to Soyeon who was hanging out in the living room .

Hey, who's in the bathroom?

Idk either Yuqi or Shuhua. I think Miyeon said she was going to take a nap or something. Responded Soyeon

At this Minnie stopped what she was doing to reply.  Nope she just went to her room for something. I hope she doesn't take long. I really want to start this movie!  

Man! If I keep waiting I'll never make it on time to the Naver Now building and Moonbyul was already nervous enough!

Soyeon do you mind if I use your bathroom, you know either one of those 2, take ages to shower!

Of course! I know you have that radio show to do and getting there late isn't an option.

Yeah yeah thanks! I love Soyeon but sometimes I wish she would just chill and stop being a leader for once, at least for a few minutes.  Once I get to the bathroom and look in the mirror, I quickly touch up my hair and makeup. I look at my outfit and wonder briefly if I should change my current outfit. A tan, long sleeve, off shoulder top, with ruffles and labeless printed all over and a pair of light, high-waisted, wide legged jeans. Yes, it's an outfit I've worn before but it's something I know looks good. I  smile, remembering the first time I wore it. Shuhua, like many other times before, showered me with compliments but then asked me to change because according to her, she can't concentrate on work when I always look so beautiful. 

Shuhua.

The taiwanese girl has been appearing in my thoughts a lot lately. I briefly wonder if I should tell her that I'll be out for the rest of the afternoon. She's been so distant lately though,  that I doubt she would care. Its weird, ever since I met her, Shuhua has always been so clingy. Always complementing and doting on me. Even before shuahua could speak korean, somewhat fluently, she always found a way to make me know just how much she cared for me. That thought brings a smile to my face. Now though, things are different. Now that I think about it, it's been a couple of weeks since I've received any flirtatious comments, gifts and she hasn't even tried to hold my hand or hug me, nevermind our daily cuddles. I know our schedules have been crazy lately but thats never been an issue before. I mean it's not like we can't see each other, we live together. I wonder, did I do something wrong? 

I'm pulled from my thoughts by Soyeon who's about to break the door down with her knocking.

Soojin! Hurry up you're late! 

I look at the time on my phone. Wow! did I really spend all that time thinking about Shuhua? I open the door to find my team leader with an annoyed look on her face.

What the hell took you so long?!

Gotta go!  I say rushing past, so i don't have to deal with her.  On my way out I quickly say goodbye to whoever is in the living room and close the front door. Though with my haste it accidently slams shut.

 oops sorry! I yell to the door while running to catch the elevator.