THREE

Shuhua POV:

Stepping into the safety of my room, I nose dive into my bed and scream into my pillow. I know my members lied to me just now. I saw it in their eyes. but why? Have they discovered my secret? Is that why they don't want to tell me where she's gone? To protect her from me. I stare at Soojin's contact on my phone. My heart is begging me to call her, needing to find what's wrong with my Jagiya, but my brain is telling me to stay away, to save myself the pain, while I still can.

Eventually, my heart wins.

Shuhua?

I freeze as I hear my loves angelic voice. I've missed it. I've missed her.

Hello? Shuhua are you there?

Yeah! Sorry I had it on mute. I quickly lie.

Oh...haha. So how are you? I feel like I haven't seen you in forever. She replies with serious tone. Some could say it sounds sad.

Well these schedules. They keep us so busy. I lie again, as we both know, no matter what Soyeon always make sure we had at least some time to rest so we're not dead during our performances. My response left us with an uncomfortable silence.

Shuhua-yah are you ok?

I should be asking you that.

Me? Why?

I heard you slam the door. Soyeon said you went out for a walk to cool off. So I was wondering if you want to meet up at the Hot pot place to warm you up.

Wow why did that sound wrong.

I meant that that your cold. I mean not a cold person...

Soojin interrupts my word vomit with her cute laugh and replies.

I'm not mad. I'm the opposite actually. I'm omw to my first radio show! I'm so nervous though.

Oh. I reply sadly. That's great unnie. Don't worry though I'm sure you'll do great. I'll hang up now. I know you're busy.

I quickly go to hang up so she doesn't hear how my voice is about to break. Before I get the chance though, she stops me.

Hey wait! I'm sorry I didn't tell you I hope your not mad.

No it's fine. We've been busy. I reply trying my best to mask my emotions.

Yeah... and about the hot pot, we'll get it next time? she replies as more of a question than a statement.

Yeah ... next time. I'll see you around. Bye soojin. I say on the verge of tears because I know that day will never come. I won't let it happen. I wouldn't bare it.

Good bye Shuhua.

We finally hang up and I burst into tears. Just as I thought, I'm nothing to her. Not even someone worth telling her schedule to. I jump when I suddenly feel a pair of arms around me. Soojin? I stupidly think, only to turn around and disappoint myself when I see that it's Yuqi.

At this I cry harder, and Yuqi only hugs me tighter and says: It's ok Shuhua. Let it all out. I'm here for you.