FOUR

Yuqi POV:

We stayed like this for I don't know how long. My body was starting to get tired from holding the maknae for so long. She was still crying so strongly though. What ever Soojin did, I'm going to make her pay for hurting my yeodongsaeng. Eventually Shuhua lifted her self from my embrace and looked at me.

Sorry you had to see me like this. She said in chinese with a sniffle. I'm embarrassed.

Hey! Don't you ever apologize for your feelings. I scold lightly while pointing my finger at her. Now. Are you going to tell me what's wrong?

No. I can't.

Why not Shuhua? It's me. You know I'm here for you no matter what.

Don't say things you know can't be true! She yelled out shaking, with tears flowing from her eyes.

妹妹(Mèimei - little sister) Why are torturing yourself with these doubts? Tell me whats wrong! So you know what I'm saying is true! 

I pled her, because seeing her in that state, hurt.The air in the room suddenly turned heavy and a long and terrible silence fell upon us. After what felt like an eternity, Shuhua started speaking so quietly that I almost missed what she was saying.

I...I love... She collapsed in my arms in another fit of tears, but she didn't need to finished the sentence for me to know the word, or rather name, that came next. Soojin. My blood started to boil, I knew she sometimes reacts to things coldy, but to go as far as to hurt this poor girl they way she did is unexceptable! I hug Shuhua tighter and start to try and fix the damage that 바보 (babo) has inflicted.

妹妹, listen you are a beautiful and special the most charismatic girl in this whole world! Soojin must be blind because ANYONE would could kill for you to love them the way to love Soojin. I feel Shuhua shake, I hug her more and try to change the subject. But forget about her... we're going to find you a girl way better than her. Someone who knows your worth. Someone...

I'm stopped from ranting when Shuhua escapes my embrace and I realize she's not crying anymore but instead laughing. She suddenly stops and looks at me. I look at her rather confused, because was she not crying her eyes out five minutes ago?

What? I say

I love you so much Yuqi! She yells out as she wraps her arms around me in a hug.Hold on! What?! I say confused, as I try to push her away and gather my thoughts. I was wrong this whole time? Shuhua dont' get me wrong you're hot and anyone...

She starts laughing uncontrollably and rolls onto the floor. What the hell? I think.

Oh man! You should see your face right now!

She manages to say while holding her stomach and continued to laugh. I don't understand anything! Eventually she stopped laid herself out like a starfish on the floor and said.

For the record I love you as a sister, I basically came out to you and you didn't push me away...

I let my back fall onto the bed as it was my turn to laugh now. How embarrassing. She joined me and we laughed for a while until silence came upon us once more. It was my turn to break the silence this time.So... you're gay? I asked

She took a while to respond before she finally said.

All I know at the moment is that, Soojin; she made me believe that love is possible. Before I met her, I was lost and alone, drifting aimlessly through life and now I don't even want to think about what life would be like without her. I can't imagine spending my life with anyone but her. She's perfect, unlike anyone I've ever met before. Absolutely no one compares to her...

I couldn't help but gag. That was the most disgustingly romantic thing I've ever heard in my life. Shuhua stoooop! That was gross! I whined which made her laugh again. but seriously girl. YOU are amazing and definitely don't need to shed tears for a dumbass that can hurt you and feel no remorse and I know it hurts now but...

Seriously WHAT are you going on about. You've insulted her twice already and she hasn't done anything.

Ok I must have lost some brain cells from all this work.

Wasn't the whole reason you were in here crying because Soojin rejected you?!

Well she can't reject me if she doesn't how I feel. She says turning her head as tears threaten to fall again. 

Shuhua it's not good for you to be torturing yourself like this. You need to tell her all this just how you told me.

Why can't you understand, that I can't! She yells at me, all the while hitting her head in frustration. She's not like me! Once I tell her she won't want to come anywhere near me ... and the group.. it'll be all my fault!

I grab her wrists so she stops hurting herself and make her look at me.Listen! First of all you don't know exactly how she'll react. I mean anyone with eyes can see that she cares for you differently than she cares for any of us. I can't speak for her but I know that if anyone tried to show her love the way you do, she wouldn't tolerate. And as for the group, they are a lot more open than you think. And even if they weren't I told you I have your back no matter what happens.

Yuqi...But she had a boyfriend. She tried to argue.

So what?! That doesn't mean anything these days. She looks at me slightly defeated, but I know I've finally got through to her. She finally smiles at me and hugs me one last time.

As annoying as you are, you are right about somethings. Thank you for being such an amazing friend.

Thank you 妹妹 now can you say that on a vlive. The people need to know how amazing I am!

She let's go and playfully pushes me before looking at me and saying. 

Of course I will! But only after I tell them you said I'm HOT!

Yahhh! I yell out falling into the mattress once more listening to shuhua laugh at me.

I can't complain though, I'll take this Shuhua over a sad one anyday.