What is this feeling?

Perth was doing his homework.

  Well, trying to anyways. As best as he could with him running around in his mind.

  No it isn't an omega or beta like you normally would guess it to be.

  It was his best friend.

  They grew up together and had many playdates when they were young. Their parents were close friends so whenever they hung out together, Perth and Saint would play with each other.

  Thinking back, there were very few times that they weren't together. They went to nursery together, primary school, secondary school. Heck, they even considered going to the same university! But they didn't do that in the end because one, Perth didn't get accepted into Economics and two, he was more interested in the media side of things.

  The two always seemed like best friends to others but Perth knew. He knew that they weren't just best friends, they were more than that. (A/N: Tell that to TayNew 😋) Sure they had their fair share of relationships, but it always ended before they would mark their partner. If they even felt like spending their whole lives with them that is, which never really happened because Perth felt nothing much towards his previous partners.

  The only one whom he felt a special connection towards was Saint. But he was an alpha and that's the thing. Alphas can't be with alphas. It just doesn't happen.

  But who could he go to when he felt confused about his feelings? Speak of the devil and he shall appear, they say, I guess they weren't wrong.

S: Yo, Perth. You broke up with Mint? Why?

P: Yeah, she said something about me not caring enough. Complained about how I care more about my best friend then her and how her existence seems to fade once you're around. She dumped me by the way, I didn't break up with her.

S: Oof, that's what? Nearly the tenth time you got dumped?

P: Maybe? Anyways, as I say, bros before hoes so if she cannot take it. It's not my fault. *shrugs*

S: Language child. I'm telling Uncle Bas about this.

P: I've heard that many times now, yet I've never gotten punished when I get home 🙄

S: *sigh* Years ago you would've been scared but now look at you? You're not even flinching at my threats. Wu wu wu, my baby Perth, I miss that small innocent child. 😔

  I know you're just kidding but I really like it when you say 'my baby Perth'...

P: *smacks Saint's head* Shut up, you're the one who made me like this. 😑 Now go away, I have work to do.

S: Okay~ I have a date so you go home without me okay?

P: Mm...

  I wonder, was there a time when he felt something more than best friends for me?

  Arghhhh Perth, just focus on your work. This shit is due tomorrow!