🖤 I love you ❤

Actually this chapter had been done few days ago and I wanted to put it up on the 25th... but then Wattpad was being stupid again and I couldnt publish this.

Sorry if anyone was waiting 🙏

------

  When we got to my bedroom, Saint immediately went over to my table and came back with a present. "Careful with it, it's fragile."

  I unwrapped it to see a box, which had the phrase 'Happy Birthday, Baby Perth' on the top. Opening up the box, I saw a ceramic mug. But it wasn't just any mug, it had notes in it.

  One by one, I read them. All of them had been handwritten beautifully in cursive.

-

You must have untied my shoelaces,
because you made me fall for you.

-

You are the Sun to my Moon.

Without you, I can't shine.

-

Do you have a lighthouse?

Because I always find my way back to you.

-

Your smile brightens up my day.

-

You are like coffee, something I can't go without on a daily basis.

-

"Hey, I just met you and this is crazy, so here's my number."

So call me Baby ;)

-

I heard you were looking for someone to take care of your heart.

Is the job offer still up?

-

I have been with you for too long.

I can never get used to it if one day you're gone.

-

I love you 🖤❤

-

Can I spend the rest of my life as your lover?

-

"Saint-"

"Y-you don't have to give an answer now! I'm fine with waiting a few days if you need time to think about it..."

  "Saint... let me finish first. Firstly, thank you for this gift, I love it a lot. Secondly, I love you too, a lot. And lastly... I wanted to be the one who asked you out, so how could you do it first?" I'm pouting right now, because I know it'll lighten up the atmosphere and make him feel better. Also because I was actually upset that I didn't get the chance to ask him out first.

  "R-really? For real?!" I only nodded before a huge weight came crashing a millisecond later. Why is this guy taller than me?!

"S-Saint... can't breathe..." He let go quickly before a happy smile crept back onto his face, replacing the worried and apologetic one from before.

"How are you so cute? Come here, I wanted to give this to you on your next birthday but, since we're together now I'll give it to you in advance." I gently secured the guitar necklace around his neck, it looks so good on him, I'm glad I chose this.

"Thank you na, Perth! Oh, you forgot to take the mug out. There's another message there."

  On the one side of the mug was the initials 'PS'. The other side had 'I ♡ U'

----------

A/N: PS I ♡ U~

This is the end of My Alpha, I hope the notes weren't cringey or anything cuz most of them I thought up myself or took reference from a fanfic I read before.