The string

It is said that there is a God who ties two people together. These two people are soulmates and the only person who can cut the string is the one who tied it.

  I've never believed in it. It's just superstition, a myth.

  However, ever since the age of 18, exactly three years ago. I started believing in it. There was this pull I felt. It was tugging at my heart, pulling me closer to him. I didn't want to acknowledge it at first but slowly, I began to realise that this feeling I have for him.

  It's staying for good.

  And I don't think I would want it any other way. Others may say that we're both alphas but to me, no one else matters other than him.

  I told him that I had a date but I actually didn't, I had a workshop to go to. I wanted to make him something for his birthday, something special and one of a kind.

  I will fill it up to the brim with my love and send it to him.

  Sometimes though, I feel bad. Because each and every one of his break ups, the reason was me. I'm always the reason. I tried to stay away from him before, hoping that it would make his love life better. But something just pulled me towards him, everywhere I went I met him. I wanted to distant myself from him, yet I only fell deeper into the pit called love.

  I got pulled out of my thoughts when our instructor for the workshop, P'Captain, came into the room. "Alright, today we're going to make cups, more specifically coffee mugs. These are a bit tricky but it gets easy when you get the hang out of it. Each of you gets a circular slab and two rectangular ones. The soft clay is over the two corners in front, remember to cover them if not they get dry. If you have any questions, you can ask me and the helpers."

  Time passed by very quickly when I got focused, sometimes I would feel the movement around me which P'Captain supervising and checking if anyone needed help. Phones must be off in the workshop room, because our hands would dirty the phone, so I'm not sure if Perth called because I can't check. Thinking of him made me smile, I must look weird, smiling while working on a mug.

C: Saint, you're doing great. Make sure to do coiling around the handle though. You wouldn't want it to break off when your loved one is using it.

S: L-Loved one? Phi... I didn't even say anything...

C: Your smile expresses it, sorry if I'm intruding on your privacy but the one you love, it must be someone close to you?

S: Do you have some kind of power Phi? But yeah, we're very close, I've known him since we were small.

C: Oh... N'Perth?

S: How?!

C: Given the fact that he is Godt and Bas's son whom I'm friends with by the way. And you two are seen everywhere together, you also have fans that track your whereabouts. Just search #PerthSaint on Instagram and you have your activity log right there.

S: Oh, how come I didn't know?

C: Maybe because you're too busy staring at your hubby~?

S: Phi!! I-I should be the husband, not him!

C: Hmmm sure... Think what you want, anyways~ I'm gonna go help others now, make it very well okay? You can even carve 'Love Perth' on it.

  Saint sent a non-threatening glare towards the man who walked away, thanks to that he is now a blushing mess.

  At the end of the session, he went home and had dinner his Papa made.