0.2

*****UPDATE 1/26/15

if you're reading this chapter after 1/26 you can ignore this. But if you read it before, much has changed

1. nikki's name is now nicolina and not nicolette 

2.  alot of the dialogue has been revised

*******

hANK YOU TO @jessicreative for editing my work. shes the real MVP

(a/n the bold below during Nikki's POV isn't a point of view change, it is the text conversation between nikki and Preston, the nicknames are what they are labeled in each others phones)

___

N I K K I

Laguna Beach, California

6:31 PM

Watching a super hot Spanish guy walk out of the room for the last time is like watching someone murder  a puppy. Although, when you think about it Jacques was no where close to a puppy, more like a rottweiler, if you're picking up what I'm putting down. 

Tomorrow marks the day that I have been avoiding for the last three months. I'll be trading Califronia's sexy tan boys for New York's demanding, conceited boys like Carter. I just hope he isn't still pissed at me for way our last encounter went. 

 I might as well enjoy the last few hours I have here on the west coast. Following Jacques' motion, I started to get ready to go out for a final day on the beach. Right before I walked out the door, my phone viberated with a text. 

HOTTEST MAN IN THE WHOLE WORLD 

6:42PM

I miss yooooooou xxxxxxxxxx

My best friend is so adorable; he and sports are the only reasons I'm going back home. I miss him way too much. I may or may not have called him every night for the first month I was away. 

PRINCESS NICOTINA

6:42 PM

Stop being such a cutie. I miss you more (xxxxxx x1000), cant wait to see you and give you the hardest smack on the ass you’ll ever get in your life

We also have cute names for each other programmed into our phones. He chose them of course. In his phone I was “ Princess Nicotina” because he knows it infuriates me. Thank you dad and dad for giving your daughter a name so close to nicotine, now auto correct will never get my name right.

His name in my phone was “Hottest man in the world ” because… yeah. Its pretty self explanatory.

HOTTEST MAN IN THE WHOLE WORLD

6:43 PM

Can’t wait. When will you get back anyway?

PRINCESS NICOTINA

6:44 PM

You literally ask me this everyday. TOMORROW. Flight arrives at like 9 in the morning or something so don’t be late!!!!