The New World & New Life

In Hokkaido...

It's a snowy day like most of the years. At a house in the town, it shows a teenage boy is tying his shoes and ready himself to go out. He get up and get out from the house, and look the door. He running while holding a soccer ball at the side. He has red spiky blazing like hair, with yellow eyes, and fair skin. He has white scarf around his neck. He currently wearing dark blue jacket, white shirt with "Bakurestu" in red inside, dark green pants that reachs near his feet and dark-green and red shoes. He's name is Nagumo Atsuya, a guy with dreams to become a pro soccer player and become a hero. He currently on the hurry toward his school for a soccer match.

At the streets...

It's snowy like always in the time of year here in Hokkaido. Even though it safe to drive, the road are slippery. Atsuya is running in a rush at the streets. The snow falling down slowly but there still windy weather due the low temperature here.

Atsuya: This is bad! I need to hurry or I'll be late! I can't be a hero of this country, if I don't become a pro soccer player first!!

He keep running ahead until he reaches the crossing area. The red still green showing that cars still can pass by but there's no car at all as he press the button at the crossing signal.

Atsuya: Hurry up, hurry up!

As soon as the traffic light turn red, the crossing signal turn green.

Atsuya: *smile & cross the road* All right! Thank goodness time didn't let me be late this time!

While crossing, a car move higher than the supposed speed at the area move really fast.

Atsuya: Wha...?

Before anything can be done, tire sound and crash sound are heard as everything turned black. As everything are shown, the ball is rolling on the ground until it stops when hit the pole. It shows Atsuya is lying on the road, motionless and blood seeping out from his head, lifeless. The driver in the car get scared because he was in the hurry while talking in the phone. He driving away because scared get arrested by the police.

In a Void like World...

Atsuya is shown sitting on a chair. The floor is in chess like plates while the whole room seems too deem with less light. Atsuya wrinkle his eyes before he open them and look around.

Atsuya: H-Huh? What is this place? Where am I...?

???: Nagumo Atsuya, this isn't the same place you know anymore.

Atsuya: *look around* Huh? Wh-Who?

In front of him, a light shines making him close his eyes. As the light disappears, it shows a beautiful girl, wearing purple dress like priest. Atsuya blush when he look how cute the girl is.

Atsuya: *blush* E-Eh? Wha...? Huh...? Wh-Who are you?

Eris: I'm Eris, the goddes of fortune. I'm still a lower ranked goddess, though, not that amazing.

Atsuya: I-I see... *snapped & stand up* Wh-What happened to me?! All I remember is a flash of light, and then I ended up here!

Eris: *sad expression* Unfortunately... you're dead. You passed away minutes ago.

Atsuya: Wh-What...? I... died?

Eris: On your way to your school for the match, you got ran into a car. You died at the scene due bloodloss. If that driver didn't run away, there is a bit of chance you might be still alive.

Atsuya: Are you saying... I'm dead, for real?

Eris: Yes. I'm very sorry for what happened to you.