Verdia Return for A Fight

After the Kyouka incident, another problem appear instantly. All adventurers in the city gathered at the front gate with their weapons readied. When they gathered there, they saw someone very familiar that came last week because Megumin keep blasting his castle, Verdia. He look very furious with dark aura surge out from his body.

Verdia: Why didn't you come to my castle?! You wretches!

Kazuma: What? Why? We're not firing explosion magic at your castle anymore...

Verdia: Not firing at me anymore, you say? What's barefaced lie! *point at Megumin* That crazy crimson demon girl is still coming to my castle every single day!

Kazuma: Huh?!

He turn to Megumin but she also turn away.

Atsuya: *facepalm* I know we shouldn't let Megumin by her own...

Kazuma: *pulling Megumin's cheeks* You?!

Megumin: Ow! That's not it! Please hear me out! *get away from Kazuma* Until now, I've been able to settle for unleashing my magic on empty plains, but since I learned the allure of using magic attacks on a castle, well... Now I need something big and hard, or I just can't endure it.

Kazuma: Don't say that while fidgeting! Besides, you can't move after unleashing your magic! Which means you must've have a accomplice...

He glance back as Aqua look away while pretend to whistle.

Atsuya(In mind): I never should felt sorry for that idiot girl...

Kazuma: *pulling Aqua's cheeks* You?!

Aqua: Ow! Ow! Ow! I can't get any worthwhile quest because of him, so I wanted revenge!

They felt the dark wind blows toward them again making them look back at Verdia who still anrgy with evil aura.

Verdia: Hear me, fools. My name is Verdia. This isn't the only thing I deeply offended by. Do you not have the backbone to seek retribution for the death of you ally?! I maybe evil now, but in life, I strove to be an upstanding knight. In my opinion, allowing the death of that crusader, a model knight who protected her ally and receive my curse, to go to waste simply-- What?

He stopped when he saw Darkness come out from the crowd.

Darkness: G-Gosh, um... A model knight?

Verdia: *blink twice* H-Huh? What?! Huh? You're... alive?

He really shocked about it.

Aqua: What's this? Was this dullahan waiting for us the whole time, with no idea that we easily dispelled his curse right after he left? That's hilarious! Super hilarious! Ahahahaha! Ahahahahahaha!! That's so pathetic!

Verdia: I-If I felt like it, I could massacre the whole inhabitants of this city!

Aqua: *stop laughing* You're awfully cocky for an undead!

Verdia: Do you think a beginner adventurer's magic can--

Aqua: Turn Undead!

She blast yellow light of magic toward Verdia as he scream in pain and his headless horse disappear.

Verdia: Gyaaaahhh!! *rolling on the ground* Aha! Ahh! Ahahh!

Atsuya: Huh? Did that work?

While there still smoke, they can see Verdia is standing back up.

Aqua: Hey, Kazuma, this isn't right! Isn't not working!

Kazuma: No, it looked pretty effective to me. He went "Gyah!" and all.