A Party With Cabbage Hunt

After that, Megumin joins the party. Atsuya always go on his own in the quests he pick. Kazuma, Aqua and Megumin didn't go with him because most of the quests that Atsuya go are hardcore. He mostly doing all the job on his own so the others would learn to depend on themselves and not too depend too much on him.

At the Guild Hall...

A girl who is a crusader meet with Kazuma after she saw the recruitment letter. She has long blonde hair tied in long ponytail and blue eyes. She's wearing yellow long dress with set of woman style armor, white boots along with a long sword. Her name is Darkness. Even Kazuma blush when he saw her.

Darkness: My name is Darkness. My occupation is a crusader. Would you please... let me j-j-join your p-party?

Kazuma: Um...

Darkness: *hold Kazuma's hand* The two ladies and a man covered in slime before was your allies, was it? What in the world did that to them?

Kazuma: Oh, uh... The ladies got eaten by Giant Toads, and the mucus--

Darkness: It worst than I thought...

Kazuma(In mind): What's with this woman knight?

Darkness: No, wait! As a knight, I can't overlook such horrors befalling two girls of such tender age! Along with that man who get involved so sudden!

Kazuma(In mind): Her eyes scaring me... She's setting my danger radar... It's telling me something up with her, just like Aqua and Megumin.

He make a force normal face.

Kazuma: No, I'd advise against it. It's hard to say how useful one of our member is, another can use one magic per day, I'm the lowest job class, and the other guy is the only strong one we have. Our party's total trash, so I'd recommned you look elsewher-- Ow, ow, ow!

She suddenly grip Kazuma's hand really hard.

Darkness: That's even better! The truth is that diffucult for me to say, but I have confidience in my strength and stamina, I am clumsy... So, um... All of my attack hits the target.

Kazuma(In mind): Looks like my sensor was spot-on.

Darkness: As such, I'll charge to the front line, so please use me as a shield!

Her face went really close to Kazuma.

Kazuma(In mind): Her face is too close! The negative effects of my long life shut-in just kicking on now?! No, that's not it! This is just too stimulating for an adolescent virgin like me! Stay calm... Don't be seduced by this woman's charm!

He turn away.

Kazuma: No. I never use a woman as a shield.

Darkness: It would be my pleasure.

Kazuma: Well, we get eaten by monsters in every battle, except for the other guy.

Darkness: That would be even more my pleasure!

Kazuma(In mind): *look at Darkness with sweatdrop* Oh, I get it. She does have the abilities, but hopeless in the core.

(Time Skip)

At Atsuya's House...

Atsuya: After all this time... what are yoy guys doing here?!

It shows Kazuma, Aqua and Megumin are in his house while looking around.

Kazuma: We've come to visit you.

Aqua: I never knew that you're house is nice!

Megumin: Right, right!