Episode 1

No one is POV :

Is been a year since the I.R.I.S NEO have been realise, and stop the being a huge attack by the cyber building and save Prime Minister of Cyberaya.

Ali Grazali 13 years old and the son of leader of Gamma tower belongs to his father. Along with his cat name Comot.

Ali now have been fresh start at middle school. He been staring his middle school about three months. Along with his friends Alicia,Mia and Victor.

But something off. These days. Many students at his started to bully him unknown reason. They call him weak, useless and etc. Not just his school the same thing at M.A.T.A agency. Many young agent have been bullied him for three months. Many call him useless, weak, leaving the agency, impending on his I.R.I.S even though Ali have been quit using his I.R.I.S four months ago.

But Ali still not giving up his hope. His dream want to become a Super Agent like his mother, he still staying clam.

Alicia,Khai,Moon,Zass,Iman and his uncle still trust him and believe at him.

Thanks to his friends Ali now getting a lot stronger than before, starting become clever and athletic at sports at school but he still need to keep going until ever end.

Ali is POV :

Kkkkkrrrrriiiiiinnnnnnggggg

* tap *

I stop the alarm clock and get up the bed. And look it was 5:30a.m so I get up the bed and head to the bathroom to clean myself up. Few moments later I finished with my uniform school take my backpack and head down to kitchen.

After few moments later I finished eat my breakfast. And I put some extra food for my father, and I put some cat food and drinks for Comot. After that I put my shoes on and take my scooter out and head to school.

I made it to school, and head to the building and head to the canteen and wait the rest of the students came.

* skip time *

Is been 7:00a.m now the students have been come in the school building.

So I waited my friends came. So I while I take a book and reading.

While I reading I hear the voice right in front of me. It was the group of bully from the third year of middle school.

Bully.1 : well...well is the useless Ali.

I pretended that I didn't listen it but from the inside I kind a bit scared but I try to be brave that has I can. But just then the second bully slammed in the table I jolt up and fall off from my sit.

G.bully : * laugh *

Bully.3 : hehe he really easy to surprise after all.

Bully.4 : haha after all he really weak.

All the bullies was laughing. I only stayed quiet until...

??? : hey!

All the bullies look at the side and saw Alicia and Victor. The two of them walk tour me.

Bully.1 : what do you want!

Victor : is not your business! * look at Alicia & nod *

Alicia : * nod & tab something on her tablet *

The bullies got some things on their tablets and when they opened and saw all the bullies is face full of anger.

Alicia : * smirks * heh! Are you boys got your punishment.

Bully.1 : * anger &look at Ali * is not over yet!

So the bullies was run away from us. Victor help me up. I clean up from the dust from my uniform.

Victor : hey are you okay?

Me : yeah I'm fine.

Alicia : why you didn't fight back.

Me : I wish but I don't think so if I fight back think a little bit more worst.

Victor : well I agree with you. But you already learned to defend yourself.

Me : yeah I know but I have a long way to go.

Krrrriiiinnnngggg

Alicia : well the bell is already ring. We better get going to our class now.

Me&Victor : right.

So me and my friends are walking together to class. After that we sitting our own sit and after that the teacher came and started the class.

* skip time after school *

No one is POV :

* and M.A.T.A academy *

Alicia and Ali are at the academy. Two of them walk while talking to each other.

When they get inside Alicia say she wants to go somewhere else for awhile. So left Ali. So Ali walk a bit but he didn't realize someone pushed and make him fall forward.

Ali : ah!

??? : * laugh *

Ali : 💭 ' Rudy and his gang...😡 '

Jet : well...well is the Iris boy.

Roza : I thought you already run away from M.A.T.A and never came back.

Ali stand up and pretend he didn't hear anything. And keep walking. But he been stop by Mika and Chris. Mika push Ali make him fall back.

Mika : * laugh * you so weak.

Chris : yeah! Why you should leave this place and never came back.

Ali only stayed quiet but he still pretending he didn't hear anything.

Rudy : heh! Pretend didn't anything! Huh!

Once Rudy want punch Ali he been stop by a hand. When Rudy look at side and saw Zass and his friends.

Moon : Rudy! You will leave Ali alone!

Khai : yeah! You and your gang leaving him alone at once!

Roza : ugh! If we care!

Mika : yeah! Is not your business why you should leave us alone.

Rudy's gang : * laugh *

" Attention to all students please come to the training arena. Thank you! "

Rudy : come on guys let's leave the Iris boy and his friends now.

So Rudy and his leave Ali and his friends. Khai help Ali up.

Khai : Ali are you okay?

Ali : * started to tear up *

Moon : Ali don't cry.

Ali : I don't want take it anymore! How long I stay like this! * keep crying *

Khai : * hug Ali in tight * hey is okay. You have us now.

Iman : yeah. Just don't give up. You have to keep going.

Ali : yeah... Thanks for sure me. I will keep going until every end. And someday I will become Super Agent just like my mother.

Khai : you will become Super agent.

Moon : yeah! We believe in you!

Zass :👌

Ali : come on guys we better get going now. We have practice today.

All : right!

To be continued...

( Nella : hey guys. So this episode 1. And sorry for the mess up grammar. I hope you all understand. And sorry about this chapter. This chapter that Ali wouldn't talk to much for the bullies. Except to his friends that he can trust the most. So please vote and comment if you like this book. We see you in the next episode.

Bye! NanaNella32 out! )