Episode 3

( Nella : guys sorry I was gone so long. It because I have to focus on my rest of my books. I do have to make these. But I do what I can for these book.

Shall we start..  )

Ali is POV :

* at M.A.T.A training arena *

Me and my friends are now in the arena for our training.

I was standing between Alicia and Khai. After few moments later we all saw the my uncle and the rest of mentors came in and they all standing  right in front of us.

A.Leon : good afternoon students!

All : good afternoon Agent Leon!

A.Gheeta : alright students today. We gonna test your strength for today.

Moon : our strength?

A.Bakar : yes! Today you all have battled each other in four group on each pillars.

A.Kraya : here your group number.

Group 1:

Ali,Alicia,Zass&Iman

Group 2 :

Rudy,Chris,Roza&Bulat

Group 3 :

Mika,Khai,Moon&Jet

A.Kraya : and here your group number. Please remember understood?

Young Agent : yes sir!

A.Leon : the training will start in 5 minutes. So get ready!

So everybody started to get ready with the team there on and their weapons. The same goes to me. When I started everything up. Suddenly I starting feel a little pain on my head. So I rub a little make it gone.

Alicia was standing right next to me and she noticed about me.

Alicia : hey Ali are you okay?

Me : huh... * look at Alicia * yeah...I'm fine. Why?

Alicia : you kind of a little pain on your head. Are you sure you be okay?

Me : ☺ sure I will be okay Alicia don't worry.

After that I started to walk off and meet up with Zass and the rest. But I still have a little pain on my head but I try to ignore it.

No one is POV :

* At the M.A.T.A training outside *

All the young agent started their position. After bell rings it the training begins. They all started to running around the forest in quietly.

Alicia : alright team! Here is the plan  If the rest of the saw us. Just fight okay.

All-Ali : right.

Ali : * nod agreement *

Iman : * look at Ali * hey Ali you okay?

Ali : * snap out * huh... * look at Iman * yeah I'm fine. Why?

Iman : you been quiet all the sudden are you sure you will be okay.

Ali : yeah! I will be fine! Just don't worried about me okay.

Before Zass or Alicia say something it been cut off when they hear a noise from busses.

Alicia : get ready guys!

So everyone started their weapons out. After few moments Rudy and his gang just come out and started to attack them.

The same with Mika is group they all started to attack to each other.

Mika : attack!

So all the young agent attack each other in high force. They keep fighting and fighting. Except for Ali.

As for Ali he try to attack the rest of the young agent but his head keep spinning unknown reason. And his body starts to heat in up and his breath heavily has well.

Ali : 💭 ' why my head keep spinning... Body is heating up. And I breathe so heavy than usual... '

Just then without him realize. Mika was right in front of him. And get ready to punch him.

Alicia saw it and try to warn Ali but is
already to late. Mika just punch him in high force. It make him send flying after that Ali hit his head on the tree really hard.

All : ALI?!

Ali felt something sharp on his head but after he hit fall to the ground and closes his eyes and everything was black...

Bakar is POV :

Me and the rest the mentors are watching the young agent is training. They doing great. Except for my nephew.

Ali all the sudden he couldn't attack on the young agent. He trying but. He keeping his head, his body kind a weak and he breath heavily then usual.

A.Leon : or just me... Or Ali just keeping rubbing his head.

A.Gheeta : I notice has well. He can't barely walk a little now.

A.Kraya : I notice too.

Before I could say anything. Me and the mentors hear all the young agent is yelling.

All : ALI?!

we saw Ali was been send flying to a air a little after that he hit his head to the tree so hard. And fall over and pass faith.

Me : ALI?! 

A.Gheeta quickly stop the battle. And we all quickly run to my nephew.

Me : Ali!

I made where Ali is hitting. Alicia shacked Ali up but he didn't wake up.

Me : Ali.....

A.Gheeta : we need to take him to the infirmary quick!

We all nod agreement and I picked Ali up and started run along Agent Gheeta,Alicia and her friends.

And everyone start even worried about my nephew. And I look at Ali in worried look.

Me : 💭 ' don't worry Ali you will be okay.... '

To be continued....

( Nella : hey guys sorry for a long wait. It because I have to a lot of thinking about the rest of my books and this one. And also I have a lot of rest has well. I hope you all understand.

Well I have nothing to say. Please don't forget to vote and comment below okay.

We see you in the next episode.

Bye! NanaNella32 out!  )