Chapter 9.

Ayushi's POV-

"This is a freaking mansion!" I said, stepping out of the car.

"Wait till you go inside." Armaan smiled.

Zeehan took out the keys from his pocket before opening the door to heaven, literally.

I stood there with my eyes and mouth wide open.

"If heaven looks like this, I wouldn't mind dying." I stated, only to be hit on the arm by Aisha.

I stepped inside his house and looked around. His house is beautiful!

"You've got a beautiful house." I complimented.

He smiled and nodded at me, mumbling a thank you.

"Where are your parents?" I asked him, seeing that neither of them were in sight.

"Mom has gone to the park with Choco, she might return in a few minutes." He said.

As Aisha, Reyhan and Armaan plopped down on the couch, I looked around his house.

"And your dad?" I questioned further.

"He's a doctor, and currently in USA. He comes home once or twice every year." He said, before plopping down next to Armaan.

The door bell rang and Zeehan went to get it.

"Hi mom." He hugged his mother, before kneeling down to play with his dog.

While the others greeted his mom, I just stood on my spot, not knowing what to do.

"Hello everyone." His mother smiled at them, before turning to look at me.

"I haven't seen you before. Are you Zee's girlfriend?" She questioned, smiling at me.

My cheeks turned red instantly, as Aisha and Armaan fake coughed, while Reyhan whistled.

Before I could say anything, Zeehan spoke.

"No mom, she isn't my girlfriend." He chuckled.

"But she's one of those girls who's crazy over me." He added.

I rolled my eyes at him before saying, "I'm not crazy over you."

"Hi aunty, I'm Ayushi, Aisha's sister." I introduced myself to his mother.

"Hi Ayushi. I'm so sorry, I thought you were Zee's girlfriend." She apologised.

"Chill aunty, it's fine. We all know how happy she is from the inside." Armaan joked.

I hid my face with one of my palms as aunty said, "Stop teasing the poor girl, you all."

"Also, Zee told me you guys are planning to go to Lonavla today." She said, now sitting on the couch.

While aunty and the rest of them spoke, Zeehan called me to where he was kneeling with his dog.

"Choco, meet Choco." He introduced me to the dog.

"Hi Choco!" I said, waving my hand at the dog before taking a hold of his paw.

Choco licked my hand and I picked him up instantly. I tickled his sides while playing with him.

"You really love dogs, don't you?" Zeehan smiled at me.

"A lot." I said, kissing Choco.

I continued playing with Choco as Zeehan excused himself to go pack his bag.

*

"We were supposed to take a right." Aisha said, for the tenth time.

"Aisha, chill! It's not like we're lost and stuck between nowhere!"

Just two seconds after I said that, the car stopped.

"Actually, we are lost and stuck between nowhere." Reyhan said.

Four pairs of eyes turned to look at me.

I looked at everyone, before slowly shrugging my shoulders, with a small smile on my face.

"What's wrong?" Armaan asked, from beside me, as Zeehan got out of the passenger seat and took a look at the tyres.

"Flat." Zeehan stated.

"Do we have an extra?" Reyhan asked him.

He shook his head as if saying no, before sitting inside the car again.

"Whose idea was this again?" Aisha asked, glaring at Zeehan.

"Choco, ask your sister to chill." He said.

"You heard him." I told Aisha, who in return glared at me.

"So, there's a garage near by, but it's closed, seeing that it's 2:15 in the night." Armaan told us.

"Seems like we're having a sleepover in the car!" I cheered, only to be glared at by everyone.

"Oooops." I mumbled.

"This was supposed to be a two hour journey only." Aisha complained.

"Can you like chill, Aisha?" Reyhan looked at her. Not going to lie, but he looked pretty pissed.

"You don't have to make a big deal out of this." He continued.

"I'm not making a big deal out of this, Reyhan!"

"Seeing the way you're behaving with Zeehan and Ayushi, you definitely are."

"We're stuck, Reyhan, and we don't even know where!"

"It's just a matter of a few hours, Aisha! It's not like something is going to happen to us! For god's sake, can you chill?" Reyhan shouted at her.

The entire car fell silent.

Aisha looked at him, one last time, before stepping out of the car.

"Dang it!" Reyhan sighed, hitting his palm on the steering wheel, before he stepped out of the car.

"Aisha!" We heard him shout as he ran behind her.

"That looked like an intense movie scene." I said, breaking the silence, which caused Armaan and Zeehan to laugh.

"Definitely did." Zeehan mumbled, shaking his head.

"You know what? I'm just going to sleep now." Armaan said, yawning.

"Night guys." He said, before shuffling to the seats behind us and sprawling himself.

"Goodnight." I smiled at him.

I looked at Zeehan as he asked, "What's up?"

"You want to walk for a bit?"