Chapter 14.

Ayushi's POV-

"Ayushi, just get in the car already!" Zeehan whined.

I couldn't find my air inhaler and so I just left without it. I didn't want to keep the others waiting because of me.

Aisha, Reyhan and Armaan were settled on the back seat, which left me to sit beside Zeehan.

It was 5:45 in the morning when we reached Tiger Point.

While the three of them stepped out and walked a little higher, Zeehan and I stayed in the car.

"Zee, go with them. I can stay in here all by myself." I assured him.

"I know you can, but I don't want you to." He said, smiling at me.

"But you can't miss a beautiful sunrise because of me." I tried persuading him.

"I can miss anything for you." He whispered, looking at me.

He quickly recovered and said, "Just kidding. I've seen the Tiger Point sunrise a lot of times, so it doesn't really matter if I miss one."

Was he really kidding or what?

"Yeah, but every sunrise has a different story." I reasoned.

"And today, it'll be our story." He smiled at me, before unlocking both our doors.

"Come, let's go." He said, stepping out of the car.

"You do know that I can't walk up till there, right?" I asked him, getting out of the car.

"Yeah, but who said we're going up there?" He asked, now standing infront of me.

"How about some me?" He asked.

"What?" I questioned back, laughing.

"Hot-tea."

"God, Zee! What're you high on?" I laughed, shaking my head at him.

He smiled at me before saying, "Stay here. I'll be back in a minute."

I sat on the hood of the car and waited for him to return. After a good two minutes, Zeehan came back with two clay cups of hot tea.

He handed both the cups to me, before sitting on the hood beside me, and took one back after he was seated.

We looked ahead and sipped our tea in silence.

"How is it?" Zeehan asked.

"What?" I questioned, looking at him.

"The tea, the view.. and me?" He winked.

I rolled my eyes at him, before saying, "The tea is nice, the view is beautiful, not quite sure about the last one."

"Wow, and here I thought you liked me." He joked.

"Told you, I don't." I chuckled.

"Time will tell." He winked at me, before looking ahead again.

"What do you think about Aisha and Reyhan?" I asked him, changing the topic.

He chuckled before saying, "I think they'll make one cute pair."

"I think we'll make one cute pair." I flirted, winking at him.

Shaking his head, he laughed, and said, "We would, only if your smile wasn't that annoying."

"Oh obviously, sorry for having an annoying smile." I said, rolling my eyes, but there was a smile on my face.

He looked at me and smiled.

"What?" I chuckled, when he didn't shift his gaze from my face.

"What?" He repeated.

"Stop staring at me." I said, hiding my face.

"Beautiful things need to be stared at." He whispered, keeping my palms down.

"Oh wait. Annoying, not beautiful." He said, before winking at me, to which I hit his arm.

I really like this guy. A lot.

"You know, Ayushi, you have the power to make a person become a better version of themselves." He stated.

"Is it now?" A chuckle escaped my mouth.

"Yes." He said, looking into my eyes.

"I really want to smile at you now, but I won't." I stated.

"And why is that?"

"Because, my smile is annoying, right?"

Zeehan laughed, shaking his head.

And that was a beautiful scene. His laugh is beautiful. The way his smile reaches upto his eyes is beautiful. The way his eyes shine when he laughs is beautiful. The melody of his laughter is beautiful.

He is beautiful.

"Your name suits you perfectly."

He looked at me with a confused face.

"You indeed are beautiful."