Chapter 11.

Ayushi's POV-

"Shh. She'll wake up." Someone whispered.

"Awww. You like her, don't you?" That was Aisha.

"I don-"

"Oh, come on man, we haven't seen you behave this way even with Kiara."

"Can y'all shut up? She'll wake up, if you guys don't."

Shuffling in my spot, I rubbed my eyes before opening them.

"You guys suck at whispering." I commented, sitting straight.

I looked around and noticed that we weren't in the same place as last night.

"We'll reach in a few minutes." Reyhan informed.

I nodded my head.

"You do realise he can't see you, right?" Zeehan whispered.

"Go away." I smiled, pushing his face farther.

"Here." Aisha said, handing me my tablets and a bottle of water.

"What are these for?" Zeehan asked, snatching it away from her hand.

"Alpha and Lo..va...stat...in..." Armaan tried reading the name of the second tablet.

"Lovastatin, you fool." I chuckled, snatching it away from Zeehan's hand.

"But what are these for?" Zeehan asked again.

"Alpha is for my breathing problem and Lovastatin for cholesterol." I answered, before gulping down the tablet.

"She's not supposed to have oily stuff, or junk food, or anything that raises her cholesterol on a regular basis. Only once or twice in a month. So, she takes Lovastatin to keep her cholesterol in check." Aisha continued.

"Is this why you didn't have ice cream the other day?" Reyhan questioned, looking at me through the rear view mirror.

"Yup. Ice cream increases cholesterol like whooop." I said, rushing my index finger up while say 'whooop'.

"What a cutie." Armaan chuckled, as I smiled at him.

"But choleste-"

"Heredity. I got it from my grandfather. Aisha, dad and mom are lucky. They didn't inherit this." I said, interrupting Reyhan.

"And breathing problem?" He questioned further.

"Well, I was a prematured baby. So, yeah, I had breathing problems since the minute I was born." I told him, before meeting Zeehan's gaze.

I raised my eyes at him, as if asking what. He stared at me for a few seconds.

"So is it like, you'll die because of this?" Zeehan asked, stressing on 'this.'

"No, I won't die because of this." I said, laughing, and stressed on 'this' just like he did.

Before he could say anything else, Reyhan announced, "And, we're here!"

I looked out of the window. 'Nature Valley Farmhouse' read the name.

While the rest of them stepped out of the car, I was still seated. I took a deep breath, and said, "Let's do this." before stepping out.

"We have the entire farmhouse for ourselves?" I questioned, looking at it.

"We do." Armaan answered.

"Wow." I mumbled, before following Aisha inside.

"Ground floor!"

"Ground floor!"