Pure Pleasure: Rihanna

Rihanna danced to the music that played in the club, smiling as she had the time of her life. "Not interested." Rihanna said as she felt someone press against her. "Let me change that." She heard a woman's voice say. She turned her head and smirked when she got a glimpse of the girl. "Try keep up." Rihanna said before she started whining her hips slowly, before picking up her pace. The woman behind her keeping up until someone bumped into the them and threw off their groove. "I keep up enough to change your mind?" Robyn bit her lip and let her eyes fall closed as the woman whispered seductively into her ear.

"I'll take that as a yes." Robyn's eyes opened and turned around to face the woman fully. "Don't get cocky now." Rihanna rolled her eyes as a smirk built onto her face. "I'm Y/N" Y/N winked as she pulled Rihanna back into her and let her hands move down Rihanna's hips, stopping just above her ass. "I don't think so." Robyn smirked before pulling Y/N's hands back up. She placed her hands on Y/N's hips and slowly raised her hands up and under her shirt, caressing her hips. "You keep going and I might not be able to stop myself." Y/N said as she stared Rihanna deep in her eyes. "Is that a threat or a promise?" Robyn challenged. "Depends on if you'd like what I would do." Y/N said as she licked her lips and smiled a bit.

"What would you do to me baby?" Robyn asked as she leaned forward so that they were nose to nose. "I would pin you to the wall, like this-" Y/N stopped as she backed them up into the club wall. "Than I would lift your legs like this-" Y/N lifted Rihanna up, smirking when Robyn gasped but didn't stop her. "And Finally, I would make you moan my name." Y/N finished as she grinded her hips into Rihanna's letting her feel how hard she was. Robyn's head fell back at the feeling and pulled Y/N closer. "Lets go." Robyn said as she pulled Y/N towards the exit, leading to the alleyway.

Y/N lifted Robyn up and pulled her into a kiss, instantly deepening it as Robyn threaded her fingers into her hair. Y/N unbuttoned her pants and pushed them, and her boxers down enough to release herself. "Condom" Robyn moaned when she felt Y/N pull her dress up to her hips, and her thong to the side. Y/N reached into her back pocket and pulled it out. Robyn watched as Y/N rolled it onto herself and look up at her. Robyn pulled her back into a kiss and sighed as Y/N ran her tip through her folds.

Y/N put her hand against the wall and pulled Rihanna down onto her. Robyn moaned as she was slowly filled. She wouldn't normally do this ever but there was something about this woman that made her want to do crazy shit, like right now. She was an A-list celebrity having sex- good sex- with a random person. The paps and social media would have a field day if they saw this. Melissa would kill her and same with her mom.

"Shit" Y/N's moan bringing her out of her thoughts as Y/N started thrusting into her faster. Her walls clamping tightly around Y/N as the woman slammed against her G-spot. She never had someone find that spot so fast ever, and it turned her on more then she already was. "Harder" Robyn moaned. She pulled Y/N closed with her legs and whined her hips down into Y/N.

Y/N pulled Rihanna's bottom half away from the wall and started slamming into her, wanting to bring her as much pleasure as she could. She couldn't believe she was fucking Rihanna. She was definitely gonna leave her mark for sure. Y/N pulled out and Robyn growling almost like an animal in heat. Y/N put her down and turned her away from her. She pressed Rihanna into the wall and lifted her right leg, and using her other hand to guide herself back into the woman. Robyn moaned and pushed back into Y/N.

Y/N slammed in and pressed herself into Rihanna, still holding her leg up as she slams into the Bajan woman hard and fast. "Just like that" Rihanna whimpered. Y/N buried her face into Rihanna's neck and bit down, groaning as Rihanna reached back and held her head. "Don't stop baby" The Bajan woman whimpers. Y/N pulls her head away from Rihanna's neck and moans into Rihanna's ear. "Keep clenching. I'm gonna cum." Y/N pants out, feeling the coil in her stomach heating up.