Prologue

In the Mansion

"Mmm...Hot... It's hot.." he said in a weak voice.

The boy felt very dizzy and found himself in an unfamiliar room and he saw a mysterious man sitting on a couch watching him at the corner.

"Wh-where am I? And who a-are you? Why is it so hot in here? Can you turn off the heater, please?" the boy pleaded.

The man stood up and said, "You've finally woke up. I was about to set the heater to the highest temperature and steam you alive!"

"Steam me alive?"the boy thought. He was confused with the current situation. Why did the man brought him here? What does he want from him?

The man walked towards the bed. The boy then saw the mysterious man's face clearly.

The boy thought, "What a handsome man. It's so hot in the room but he is not sweating at all." 

His face was very handsome that he couldn't take his eyes off him. "He looks familiar? Have I met him before?"

The boy haven't finish thinking and he suddenly heard the sound of a gun's piston being pulled.

The man was aiming a gun at him! The boy shrunk back and yelled, "Wh-who the fvck are you?! What do you exactly want from me?!" "Where is my child borne by you?"

The boy was confused, "K-kid? Wh-what k-kid?" "Three years ago you got pregnant with my child. Now, WHERE IS THE KID?"

The poor boy answered, "I think you must have made a mistake. I don't know you and I've never got the memory of getting pregnant."

I've never had any affair. Not to mention a kid 😓 "So.." the boy said in a low voice.

"Felix Lee Yongbok, age of 20, a manga writer, lives in A City.... Do you want me to talk about the background of your family, and friends?"

"How does he know everything about me?" Felix thought. "B-but sir... I really don't know you..."

"Don't play dumb! Give me the kid you're hiding!"

Felix cried, " I'm not l-lying to you.. I've n-never g-got pregnant before..."

He suddenly came up with an idea, "Can you please check it out? I really never got pregnant.."

"Check? Good! I'll check it now!"

The man pushed Felix harshly and got on top of him. "If you have never got pregnant, then why do you have a scar at your abdomen?"

Felix immediately answered, "That's an appendectomy scar! How could a caeserean scar be lopsided like this?" "Then, it must be natural labor. Let me check!"

The man put his leg in between Felix's. Felix answered panickly, "H-huh?! How could you check like this?! And you don't have to check so close like this!!"

The man answered, "Close? Lee Felix. Not close enough until I got inside you!"

"What are you talking about?! Don't..mmm-"

Without waiting for Felix to finish his sentence, he had been force kissed by that man...

SO.. THAT'S THE PROLOGUE... PLEASE DON'T BE OFFENDED... AND I HOPE YOU LIKE IT🙏💙

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE 💙💙💙