Chapter 4

"Ughh..." I woke up and I saw myself lying on a bed naked. I can feel throbbing pain coming from my ass.

This sensation... That scumbag didn't even let me go when I was in coma.

"Mr. Lee," Hyunjin entered the room. There was a set of clothes in his arms. "Master told me to send you new set of clothes," he said.

After putting the clothes on, I realized Hyunjin's facial expression. It was different from the morning. It was almost like he was worrying something.

So I asked, "Hyunjin? Do you have anything to tell me?"

Hyunjin was shocked when I asked him and he slowly said, "Mr.Lee... Master asked me to send you to the forest outside..."

"Ahh... I see. I knew it. He really wants me to die," I said with a calm tone.

"Why are you so calm, Mr.Lee? Do you really wish to die?" he asked.

"I guess."

"Mr.Lee! Why are you giving up your life so easily? If you have handed out the kid, master wouldn't have to do this," Hyunjin said.

"Hyunjin-ah, how many times do I have to tell you I've never got pregnant. Why does everyone doesn't want to trust me?"

"I-I'm not saying I don't trust you... At least, you can beg master to spare your life. If you beg him, he probably would say yes to you," he said as he was begging me.
"I've made up my mind. I will never ever beg him to spare my life," I said.

"You've made up your mind, huh... What can I do?" Hyunjin sighed.

I smiled, "Hyunjin, you're actually a nice person. It's been a very long time since someone cared about me. Thank you..."

"It's nothing actually. I don't wish master to kill someone," he blushed. I giggled after seeing his cute reaction.

After having lunch, Hyunjin walked me to the main door and asked, "Do you have any last wish before you go, Mr.Lee?"

Last wish...

"I want papers and pencils."

Hyunjin was confused after hearing my wish at the first place  and then he asked a puppy face bodyguard named Seungmin to go and fetch a pile of papers.

Changbin POV

What? Papers and pencils? Why would he need those before he die?

I got really confused as I heard his request through the monitor screen. Not long after that, my bodyguards, Seungmin and Woojin blindfolded him and escorted him into the forest.

I asked them to blindfold him so that he couldn't escape the forest and I also installed hidden security cameras all over the forest to monitor his doings.

The moment they reach the inner part  of the forest, Woojin took off the blindfold and left him all by his own.

Felix POV

I've been left alone in this thick forest. I'm alone. I'm all by my own.

Even if I could escape the forest, but I'm still in Seo Changbin's territory.

He ain't gonna let me go that easily. He definitely will kill me by his own hands later if he saw me escape.

I sat underneath a tree. I pick up a piece of paper along with a pencil and started drawing.

It has been 2 days since I was thrown into the forest.

I tried to stand up but my legs were too weak since I haven't ate or drink anything.