Chapter 2

ONE WEEK AFTER THE BLIND DATE

AT THE SAUNA

A whole week of blind date .... So, tired... I shouldn't have put on high hope hmm....

"Hey, who are you people?! Why are you barging in?" someone yelled. I saw a lot of men started to barged into the sauna and chased everyone out.

"Hey! What are you doing? Get your ass out of here!" I said with a brave tone.

Then, i heard them talking to themselves, "Is it him?" And the other one answerd, "Yes."

"Mr. Lee, Master Seo wants to see you." At that split second they all greet me like I'm somekind of treasure.

Wait a sec... They're here for me? And what did they say? Who was looking for me?

Master Seo? Did I hear it wrongly? I think I really am crazy right now.

Not long after that, someome entered the door. That figure was tall and very good looking.

He was glaring at me. Seo Changbin! He's Seo Changbin! He really is Seo Changbin!

I fell to the ground as I saw his charming yet evil face.

Which means.... That was not a dream... That night was real.... He really did rape me...

"Hi! Lee Yongbok. We meet again. I gave you a week to hand out the kid. And what did you do?"

"Instead of handing out the kid, you went to some stupid blind dates!" Changbin continued.

"I already told you that I don't have any kid!! I've never got pregnant!!" I screamed.

"Still doesn't want to hand out the kid? Haven't you learn your lesson?"

After he said that, he pushed me to the ground. His face was really close to mine. I could hear his breath very clearly.

"What are you doing?!" I asked. He kissed me harshly after I finished my word.

From my lips, he moved to my neck and kissed it until there's a mark.

"Get off me!! There's a lot of people watching us! Don't you feel embarrassed? "

I tried to push him, but his body size is way bigger than mine. That's really a waste of my energy.

"Get out!" he ordered his men. "No one's here," he smiled.

"Don't you know rape is against the law?!" I continued.

"Rape? Since when did I rape you? This is what we call MAKE LOVE.." he answered with a sly face.

"No!!!" I tried to stop him but it was to late.

I'VE BEEN RAPE. AGAIN.

Please comment and vote 💙💙💙 Tqqq (♡˙︶˙♡)