Back to school

My heart continued to pound as I rested against a wall. What was that? Why had I been acting like that? Flirting. But I'm not a girl. Dressed in girl's clothes. But I'm a boy. Even wearing a bra. Do I want this? And liking it. That last thought had me doubling over and as I fell, I could feel the artificial weight on my chests heaving too and fro. I liked it.
I FUCKING LIKED IT.

What was wrong with me? My mind turned back to what I had told myself in the morning. I was doing this just to survive right now. If I had to survive this place, I had to act like a girl. The more the better. And this would be just until my dad's temper cooled down, which would probably last a year. Ugh, a year as a girl, wearing all this, putting up with  Lily. Yep, I was totally regretting this. Thank god I was back to normal.

I heard footsteps and I immediately arched my back and put one foot over the other and leaned against the wall. The best way to act is to pretend you enjoy it. I heaved a sigh of relief as I realized it was just Leslie. But she didn't stop when she saw me, instead walking over and putting a hand on the wall, towering over me. I just realized I was actually the same height as her.

"Look, Lily can fetish this all she likes but I wanna know, are you okay with this? You can stand up to her, you know. I saw you feeling uncomfortable. You don't have to put your with her." So she didn't realize that I actually liked it and thought I was just uncomfortable? Major sigh of relief on my side. She lifted her eyebrows and suddenly I was imagining her kissing me, and then she was lifting my top off and massaging my boobs, only the fact that her hands suddenly seemed way stronger made me look up and realize it was Gabriel. That thought jolted me back to my senses and back into Leslie's stare.

"Oh, umm, I'm actually okay with Lily doing what she likes as long as people believe I'm a girl. I just don't want anyone finding out I'm a guy otherwise I'd be in hell a lot of trouble." Was this me also denying something else?

Leslie removed her hands and grinned. "Okie, then. Let's go eat, I'm hungry as the grinch that stole Christmas dinner."

Wait, what? I rolled my eyes as she laughed at her own joke. And then came the destroyer of moments called Lily.

"Sup, bitches! Let's go back, I've flirted enough to make me hungry again! That guy was a total douche, though I think Zach has some thoughts about riel."

I rolled my eyes and giggled. "I'm totally not into him, but if my cover needs me to flirt with random guys, I'll do it to save myself."

"Sure.... Just call us for the wedding though. I see the thongs I bought might be useful..."

I shoved her slightly and we made our way back, and fuck it, I swung my hips, reapplied my gloss and stuck my chest out.

I liked acting.

*********

Hey guys, sorry for the super duper late update. I promise you, there's gonna be shorter but more frequent updates from now on. I have exams and stuff going on, and I was in a bad place. I've figured stuff out now and back in business! So yeah, comment and lemme now what you guys think about this chapter.

P.s. yup, smaller but more frequent. Stressing on this.