one

Beck

He watched as she pushed a golden curl behind her ear, her teeth sinking into her lower lip, concentrating on her pencil skidding across the white notebook paper.

His eyes flickered with amusement as a strangled sigh escaped her lips, her hand ripping out the paper and crumpling it into a ball.

She started another drawing, her curls falling into her face, and she sighed sharply as she brushed them away.

He could tell she was exasperated. But he didn't understand why she would throw away her drawings. They were perfect.

His eyes were fixed on her face. He stood right outside the classroom door, peeking inside just so he could catch a glimpse of her enchanting blue eyes.

How could someone's eyes be so blue?

She then slammed her notebook closed, shoving it into her bag as she stood up and slung it over her shoulder.

Beck realized she was about to come out of the room, so he immediately turned away, rushing down the hallway and turning around the corner.

Why can't I ever find the courage to talk to her? He thought to himself silently, slipping into an empty classroom. He had a free period at the moment, and he didn't know what else to do.

He wanted to talk to her. He had never been so intrigued by a person before. He wanted to explore it.

Some would call him a stalker. But he couldn't help it.

She was mesmerizing.

He had always found her sitting in a random classroom, her head hovered over her notebook, trying to concentrate on drawing another perfect picture.

And he had always wanted to walk into that random classroom, introduce himself, and start a conversation with her.

But instead of doing so, he chickened out every time.

He was never flustered, or unconfident. He was actually a king at flirting when it came to pretty girls.

But Jade wasn't pretty.

She was utterly breathtaking.

He had no idea how one person could be so perfect.

Her eyes, her lips, her hair, her seemingly cold demeanor. It made him desperately intrigued to what hid behind her risen walls.

He wanted to make the first move. But he just didn't know how.

Beck had always been quite the ladies man. He was able to make girls weak in the knees, that was how good he was.

But Jade was the one who made him weak in the knees.

When it came to her, he became incredibly flustered.

That was how good she was.

And she didn't even know it.

Beck was like a love-sick puppy, following her around college without her even knowing it.

But could you really blame him?

-----

back with another au bade book!

this one's gonna be one hell of a ride ;)

i hope you enjoyed the first chapter of this!

-izzy