eleven

Jade

She kicked open the front door, trudging inside the house, wondering why all the lights were turned off.

But then the lights flicked on, and standing in front of her was her father, a belt in hand.

No, oh god no.

Not again. Not tonight. I just want to sleep.

"Money," he demanded, sticking his hand out, palm facing up. "Give me it."

She handed him the three one-hundred dollar bills, and he smiled wickedly at the cash.

"You sure are good, aren't ya?"

She bowed her head, and he instantly frowned.

"Answer me, you whore!"

"I-I just do my job," she whispered quietly, flinching as the belt came in contact with her arm.

"Speak up, you pathetic slut!"

"Stop!" She screamed at him. "You want me to speak up? Fine! I'll speak the hell up! Stop it! Stop hitting me! Leave me alone!"

His eyes darkened, and he raised the belt in his hand, slapping it across her face.

She yelped in pain, sobs falling from her lips as he continued hitting her, over and over again.

"Don't you ever talk back to me again," he huffed after the seventh whack, dropping the belt on the floor as he walked away from her and upstairs to his room, slamming the door behind him.

Jade just fell to the floor, pulling her knees up to her chest as she sobbed.

Why?

Someone please tell me why this is happening to me.

I try to be good, I really do.

She cried into her knees, mascara and hot tears streaming down her cheeks, making her face sting even more.

Her face was just becoming worse, with more cuts and bruises.

I'm not even pretty anymore.

She felt miserable. She hadn't eaten in over a week. Her body was in so much pain. She was so dizzy.

If I eat, I'll gain weight.

Daddy will hit me again if I gain weight.

He was just going to hit her regardless, and she knew it.

But she still couldn't bring herself to eat. Food wasn't worth it.

But I'm so hungry.

I'll just puke it up anyway. What's the point?

She sighed, running a hand through her disheveled hair, groaning in pain as she pushed herself to stand up on wobbly legs.

Just walk up the stairs and go to sleep.

I can do this.

She slowly climbed up the stairs, her vision becoming blurry. She could barely see, but she still managed to make it to her bedroom and fall on her bed, squeezing her eyes tightly shut as she brought the covers up over her body, not bothering to take off her outfit.

She was just going to have to wear it again tomorrow.

And then she finally fell asleep, in complete and utter pain.

-----

i'm really bored so i'm writing a lot, hope you guys don't mind lmao.

make sure to comment your thoughts if you want to!

-izzy